FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Another pretty good episode, even Lily was less annoying.

The next two episodes (according to IMDB) are back-to-back episodes next week, hopefully something big happens, episode is also called "The Final Page" I don't want to build it up but it sounds like it has potential.

Another solid episode.
Not great but very solid. Much like the last 4 or so have been.
Nato im hoping your right.

I doubt these could be classed as spoilers (a two-sentence episode synopsis of next weeks episode(s) and the following two episode titles), but if you really don't want to know ANYTHING about them...

"With Christmas fast approaching, Barney tells Ted that he plans on proposing to Patrice, which leads Ted to debate whether or not to tell Robin. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily run into an acquaintance from college" [link]

Also, the following two episodes are called "Band or DJ" and "Ring Up"

I doubt these could be classed as spoilers (a two-sentence episode synopsis of next weeks episode(s) and the following two episode titles), but if you really don't want to know ANYTHING about them...

"With Christmas fast approaching, Barney tells Ted that he plans on proposing to Patrice, which leads Ted to debate whether or not to tell Robin. Meanwhile, Marshall and Lily run into an acquaintance from college" [link]

Also, the following two episodes are called "Band or DJ" and "Ring Up"

Oh god wow. Thanks.
Could be a great or shocking couple of weeks.

I actually really enjoyed this episode. What's the bet Barney and Patrice are actually working together to help Robin and Barney get together? When they went to talk on the balcony, they never showed the conversation which I thought was a bit odd and I can see them coming back to what was said on that balcony in future episodes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HIMYM-8.10-10_595_SpoilerTV%20Watermark%20Large.jpg

I actually really enjoyed this episode. What's the bet Barney and Patrice are actually working together to help Robin and Barney get together? When they went to talk on the balcony, they never showed the conversation which I thought was a bit odd and I can see them coming back to what was said on that balcony in future episodes.

2bHkk.gif

Absolutely brilliant episode(s).. love both of them, got genuine laughs, goosebumps, smiles and great story progression.

Lets hope it now finishes the rest of the season like a steam train with consistently awesome eps in a Trent Cotchin-esque fashion. :thumbsu:

Lost it for some reason at Ted's weird dream of King Kong ruining his opening by refusing to climb his building since is too "derivative".. :D

Yeah, definitely one of the better episodes in a while. Thought Rajid (or however you spell it) was funny for the first time in a while.

They did the Barney and Robin thing really well too, loved it.

I watch this show on and off, but can never really get into it.

The Robin/Robyn chick just annoys me to be honest. Lily too. Ted seems like the overly needy and whiny type that just grates on my nerves.

What am I missing? :p
You probably need to watch this show from the start, and watch all the episodes to understand some of the jokes etc that go on. Otherwise, I can see why you can't get into it.

Do people think that episode indicated the writers are going to finish it this season?

The whole Ted/Robin thing is finally over (for real this time), Ted's career is flying, so the show can definitely move forward now with the mother.

:D

What an episode. That ending - amazing. Also felt a bit nostalgic seeing the return of Sandy Cohen!

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back