How long does Adam Simpsons have left?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so you reckon that the Eagles will be back knocking on the door of the 8 in season 3, (2025). I reckon from past experience (AFL last 20+ years), that it will take longer, maybe 5 or so. Who knows, we’ll just have to see it unfold over the next couple of seasons.

Simpson will not be turfed, before the end of his contract. If he wants to engineer the rebuild, he will be given first dibs.

Yep around then - the club has never spent more than 3 years out of the 8, so I’ll back them in.

You are right, Simpson won’t be turfed, he’s a Premiership coach.

Yep around then - the club has never spent more than 3 years out of the 8, so I’ll back them in.

You are right, Simpson won’t be turfed, he’s a Premiership coach.
This time you will have to do it without priority picks though.

Imagine some of the only times your club has been down you get given picks which allowed you to grab Chris Judd, Luke Shuey and Jack Darling.

Ok, so you reckon that the Eagles will be back knocking on the door of the 8 in season 3, (2025). I reckon from past experience (AFL last 20+ years), that it will take longer, maybe 5 or so. Who knows, we’ll just have to see it unfold over the next couple of seasons.

Simpson will not be turfed, before the end of his contract. If he wants to engineer the rebuild, he will be given first dibs.

Streaks outside the finals this century:

Adelaide: 4*
Brisbane: 9
Carlton: 9* (11 if you exclude making it from 9th)
Collingwood: 4
Essendon: 4
Freo: 6*
Geelong: 3
Gold Coast: 11*
GWS: 4
Hawthorn: 5
Melbourne: 11
North: 5*
Port: 5
Richmond: 11
St Kilda: 8
Sydney: 2
WC: 3
WB: 5

*active

11/18 teams haven't been out of the finals for more than 5 years. Most of the ones with long streaks are/were complete basketcases.

Imagine some of the only times your club has been down you get given picks which allowed you to grab Chris Judd, Luke Shuey and Jack Darling.
You guys got the Claremont rejects. And then sent McLeod home in poverty class after asking him about water polo.

I've lost count of how many miserable years of existence you have had, 27 years or so.

Mediocrity is part of your rubbish clubs DNA.

If WC decide to blow it up you’re better off sticking with the old coach for a couple of years to lay the foundation for the new bloke or the new guy probably won’t last

You know what we are like

1st year - what a refreshing change this is , how’s about our kids aye

2nd year - what’s happening we look worse than last year

3rd year - this campaigners an idiot

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

You guys got the Claremont rejects. And then sent McLeod home in poverty class after asking him about water polo.

I've lost count of how many miserable years of existence you have had, 27 years or so.

Mediocrity is part of your rubbish clubs DNA.
Seems a little bit of a jump from the previous post.

I am responding to the fact that the eagles won’t jump straight back up like in the past as you won’t have access to priority picks like in the past.

Think about how different your clubs history would be if you weren’t given access to Judd, Shuey and Darling.

When you support freo you have to cling to whatever you can

Eagles in the bottom 4 is pretty much the best freo can ever hope for
Oh look surprise surprise,it’s our own eagle boi with the gws alias - because now WC are utter tripe , hanging 💩 on freo doesn’t quite cut through like you wish it would.

Has no rules.. more like Has no balls

I am responding to the fact that the eagles won’t jump straight back up like in the past as you won’t have access to priority picks like in the past.

Think about how different your clubs history would be if you weren’t given access to Judd, Shuey and Darling.
This will be our longest down and out, I'm certain of it.

every clubs history would be different under different conditions #freologic
last time I checked the Eagles have operated under the same rules as every one else and have competed in more finals series (afl era) than anyone else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There you go again , reminding us all of how great the eagles are !!??

Now what about GWS ??

This thread is about WC
You can't talk about other teams ?
Kinda of ironic considering I've never met a freo fan who wasn't obsessed with the Eagles

Yes I've seen your posting history
Lol #obsession

Err, what?

Judd was pick 3, which we got for being shithouse. The other 2 were picks in the 20s, Darling was late 20s.

Other teams had multiple shots at choosing them and didn't.

Meanwhile, you mob takes players like Griffin ****ing Logue in the top 10...

There you go again , reminding us all of how great the eagles are !!??

Now what about GWS ??
Well, this is a thread about WCE, started by yet another obsessive Freo supporter.

Complaining about a poster talking about WCE in a thread ABOUT WCE.

Now I've seen it all from the purple mob...

Err, what?

Judd was pick 3, which we got for being shithouse. The other 2 were picks in the 20s, Darling was late 20s.

Other teams had multiple shots at choosing them and didn't.

Meanwhile, you mob takes players like Griffin ******* Logue in the top 10...
Yeah he’s no Brandon hill

Well, this is a thread about WCE, started by yet another obsessive Freo supporter.

Complaining about a poster talking about WCE in a thread ABOUT WCE.

Now I've seen it all from the purple mob...

A freo fan making a thread about WC for the sole purpose for hanging shit on WC
but they don't like it when someone mentions freo's history of failure

Tbf Port handed us their 2nd rounder pretty much for free, which looks like being in a similar range to the picks Shuey/Darling were taken in.

Seriously can't believe the premier mcknkobbface is getting off so easy.

He will just play to the local numbnuts and blame "over east" for his **** ups and the locals will lap it up

I lived in WA and they truly believe there is a place called "over east".

Sure some Eagles fans will come at me and get all defensive about it and deny it but it's factually true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back