MRP / Trib. How many weeks for Gaff? LIVE Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he get a 1 week reduction for his clean record? Might be too bad of a hit for that. I reckon he is looking at 5 weeks if Brayshaw's jaw is hurt, good record may reduce it 4

I feel really sick right now. I missed seeing it live after it happened. Totally out of character, maybe the doubts about FA was messing with his head. This type of thing could really mess with the rest of his career.

They’re deadset trying to knock him out now. Cheap shot by gaff but even more ****ing cheap by those purple ****wits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 down to 3 with a guilty and good record? I thought he was aiming for his chest and then he kinda ducked into it. Will need to see it again but I don’t think it’s quite as bad as some people think.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
No such thing as a reduction for pleading guilty or a good record anymore.

Brayshaw just taken to hospital with a suspected broken jaw.

You're kidding yourself if you think it's not that bad.

He will get 6 the AFL will love to make an example out of someone who isn't a Victorian team superstar. He's knocked the blokes teeth out and possibly broken his jaw. So stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting it out there, reminiscent of Bugg on Mills.

Think he gets 6 and you guys may be tossing up whether it’s worth losing a QF just in case you get to the dance

They all get around him but Gaff is like "my season is over and I'm leaving at the end of it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back