MRP / Trib. How many weeks for Gaff? LIVE Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will get 6 the AFL will love to make an example out of someone who isn't a Victorian team superstar. He's knocked the blokes teeth out and possibly broken his jaw. So stupid.

Completely agree, if he gets 5 I’ll be shocked.

Need a lot right to win a GF, between Nic Nat , JK injuries and now this all I hope is the boys just don’t let it affect them too much and work their arses off to cover his absence.

Just absolutely baffling when you’re 40 points up and heading towards a top 2 finish....

0508_moment_of_madness_v2.jpg

Wonder what Hamish will actually think about what has happened. Obviously hasn't played a game for us, and maybe never will, but hope that he will be come to the conclusion that it was completely out of character for Gaff and handle the situation with maturity and clarity. Will be tough for him process all of this considering how close he is to Andrew... :oops:

Its bad but I really don't think he intended to hit him in the face. Don't know if it's possible that gets taken into account though...

The only thing in Gaff's favour is his good record but unfortunately he meets the max criteria for suspension. Behind the play, high, intentional, severe impact and an extra week for hitting a high draft pick rookie.

I'm thinking 5 weeks. 4 if he is very lucky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it will be 6.
Moment of madness sums it up, albeit i don't think he meant to hit him on the face.

Doesn't matter tho, the sooner we eliminate the cheap little hits the better. Theyre Unnecessary and it this just shows what can go wrong

This might be the deciding factor in Gaff's contract decision. He might want to leave Perth now to escape possible harassment. Bigger paycheck and going home doesn't hurt the decision either.

I'm near certain he meant to hit him in the chest and ****ed it up but it's got to be intentional, high, high-severe. 4-6 weeks, thinking 5 and he only plays again if we make the GF.

Id say 6 weeks. Season over for Gaffy

Hope Brayshaw is ok. If the medical report comes back with a broken jaw its six.

So disappointed with Gaff today. Just so out of character. Would be the last person you would expect to do this.

If he only gets five weeks he will be lucky.

Its an example of just how dangerous punching people is. It didn't even look like a full on punch to the head but its made a mess out of Brayshaws lip and looks to have done some damage. Really hope its not a broken jaw and just a tooth but clutching a straws really.

This could basically kill our premiership changes this season all over a milli second brain fart.

5-6. Deserves every second of it.

Where the f*ck did that come from?!?!

He'd be one of the last players I'd expect to punch another.

Exactly my thought. I wonder how much of that will scare some Victorian teams away from him in free agency knowing that that was one of his last acts on the field. Should be interesting. I've resigned myself to the fact he'll miss at least 6.

Straight to tribunal. 5-6 weeks. Think he was going for the jumper punch and missed, but that doesn't mean anything. It was an intentional hit, which flushed a guy in the jaw. What a waste. Hope Brawshaw makes a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back