How much $$$ after 20 trades?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was spud referring to Lucas for?

My Bad guys, I was looking through the 'post your final team here' thread and i thought SBFB had lucas on his bench.

So i assumed he'd use his last trade on Lucas

Bottom line...misunderstanding caused by my bad. :)

Same thing i guess, just an example. You have one trade left and no money, so who you gonna upgrade your biggest spud too? I guess he used Lucas as a popular example.

EDIT: Virgil, in future, please refrain from using the term 'spud' in a derogatory manner :D

Same thing i guess, just an example. You have one trade left and no money, so who you gonna upgrade your biggest spud too? I guess he used Lucas as a popular example.

I have none :thumbsu:

My Bad guys, I was looking through the 'post your final team here' thread and i thought SBFB had lucas on his bench.

So i assumed he'd use his last trade on Lucas

Bottom line...misunderstanding caused by my bad. :)

EDIT: Virgil, in future, please refrain from using the term 'spud' in a derogatory manner :D

No problem..honest mistake

Had planned on a Wilkes -> Pratt with my last trade but ended up going Pav ->Richo instead.

In hindsight I should have traded Chad down to McLeod instead of McKenzie and left Wilkes on the bench but the extra money from that trade did give a lot of flexibility if we didn't have a heap of late injuries/drunken brain farts.

Still pretty happy with the way my side ended up.

185k. But I had 15k left over until I traded Pavlich for Richo with my last trade, so thats the reason why so much money is left over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back