How much credibility do bigfooty posters have?

Remove this Banner Ad

bigfootw

Rookie
Apr 22, 2007
torquay
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How much credibility would you say you generally give posters on this website?
I mean majority of threads have disagreements and alot of the time posters abuse others for merely forming an opinion, but at the end of the day you have to be a fairly passionate supporter with a half decent love for the game to know about this website and to sign up and post on it.

The main reason for this is that i find myself constantly using peoples opinons on this site as back up for my own opinions when football arguing people that don't know about or use this website. Most of the time i'll get the "what would them di&kheads know"

But when you actually think about it, it definitly is a valid point to say- well people on bigfooty think............

Unfortunately passion doesn't equal credibility and a lot of big footy posters aren't even that passionate. i know of a lot of rugby league trolls for example who are only passionate in their hatred of the game.

How much credibility would you say you generally give posters on this website?

To be honest, how much credibility do people need? I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinion no matter how ludicrous, just as people are entitled to disagree. That's what forums are.

If journalists lack credibility, why then would it be expected from BigFooty posters?

Yes, I agree that sometimes this place is a pain with all the crap and people trying to pretend they know something, but whatcha gonna do?

Too much clammering to out-big-note each other unfortunately.

Either that or deadset stirrers who take pleasure in shutting down anyone's opinion but their own.

Having said that, there are quite a few poster's that keep me coming back to check out the discussion of events that unfold throughout the season.

Credibility is over rated.

Most that have been on here too long know the posters that are worth reading and their bias. Some of the best posters are the biggest knobs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the problem is that a majority of people on here who actually do have the truthful information, are hesitant to post it publicly, because they dont want to double cross the source....Thats why there is soo much bullshit on here...Still entertaining though

Credibility varies. Unlisted people who bag other clubs out don't deserve any.:thumbsdown:
Every club has their good and bad posters. Every. Club.

These are my credentials (and they would stand up in any court)

- hate Carlton
- Judd is over-rated
- Mackie would be fringe in any other side
- Q Lynch could be the greatest midfielder of the next 5 years
- Hodge still has a fat @rse
- I like long walks in the park and pr0n

These are my credentials (and they would stand up in any court)

- hate Carlton
- Judd is over-rated
- Mackie would be fringe in any other side
- Q Lynch could be the greatest midfielder of the next 5 years
- Hodge still has a fat @rse
- I like long walks in the park and pr0n

ROFL, was worth the read.

Remove this Banner Ad

How much credibility do bigfooty posters have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back