How much credibility do bigfooty posters have?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a lot harder to notice the stand outs these days due to the increased population. You'd get a few very well thought out and articulated posts here and there, but they get immediately buried or unnoticed.

footyfreak
gg
Thrawn
Chewy
Hawkk
finbarr
dyertribe
crow-mo

The above combined give more than most you will read anywhere, including in the papers.

footyfreak
gg
Thrawn
Chewy
Hawkk
finbarr
dyertribe
crow-mo

The above combined give more than most you will read anywhere, including in the papers.

Footyfreak? So you think a homophobic misogynist is an articulate and well thought out poster? Have you not read his opinions on woman and gays lately? Thread has been deleted but a) would never marry a woman as he is scared of being bitch slapped and turned into a lap dog and b) if he was to get married he would scream and shout at his wife until she cries just to try and shift the forces that be back to it being male dominant world where the only place a woman has is in the kitchen.

Footyfreak? So you think a homophobic misogynist is an articulate and well thought out poster? Have you not read his opinions on woman and gays lately? Thread has been deleted but a) would never marry a woman as he is scared of being bitch slapped and turned into a lap dog and b) if he was to get married he would scream and shout at his wife until she cries just to try and shift the forces that be back to it being male dominant world where the only place a woman has is in the kitchen.

Wow..is Footyfreak all those things? Seems like a well adjusted guy...does he talk about footy?

I don't know what you are talking about. I know the guy well off here and you will not find a more interesting and quality person on this side of the globe.

You must be talking about someone else :confused::confused::confused: Unless this is just another elaborate way to get me banned.

He made his comments in the thread about scarlett and harvey which since has been deleted.

Look i am sure he is full of shit and just trying to make a point but the fact is he comes across as some stupid bogan with a simplistic and outdated POV with comments like i quoted. He has also repeated similar sentiments a few times already which have lead me believe that its not much of a joke.

I've met him through a notorious bigfooty female x-poster and i guess he just wasn't my cup of tea, especially after some things which i wont go into again occured before we met.

Are you talking about Nicky. She is a close mate of mine too.

You must be kidding now because the three of us are all very similar and have a ball. If you brought up some kind of discussion around your post above, Nicky would be the first one to laugh at you.

I don't know what you are talking about. I know the guy well off here and you will not find a more interesting and quality person on this side of the globe.

You must be talking about someone else :confused::confused::confused: Unless this is just another elaborate way to get me banned.

Footyfreak and Burek seem to be having a tiff and it is going from thread to thread. Quite frankly it is now starting to get very personal and very boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footyfreak and Burek seem to be having a tiff and it is going from thread to thread. Quite frankly it is now starting to get very personal and very boring.

footyfreak is such a quality person. The first time I met him, him and his best mate took me up the top of a certain building in the city and had complete trust in me running around in there all night with some stunners we found. Despite buying drinks all night and being a blast, he ended up giving me his bed.

lol if Burek is seriously criticising footyfreak.

LOL You meet him once and b/c he let you hang out and bought you a drink he is the best person in the world. Did he also give you lines as well before he gave you his bed?

And i guess after meeting nicky once or twice you are now very close? laughable.

Anyway i just had to up you about him b/c he is hardly a quality poster. Thats all i have to say about it as yes its now getting very boring.

:thumbsu:

He is a quality person, an amazing one at that. For you to continue on with this, then you're either stuffing around or have no clue.

Either way I'll assume you're kidding because it is easier.

Get this...It's a footy forum if you don't expect what you have criticized then you are fooling yourself, credibility? exactly how much do you need to be a poster on a footy forum? Got it ???

i'll spell this out to you, since you obviously aren't all that good at reading & understanding.

the question that the thread poses is "how much credibility do bigfooty posters have?"

not "should you expect your opinions to be criticised (p.s. in australia we spell it with an 's') when you post them in a thread"

exactly how much do you need to be a poster on a footy forum? Got it ???

i think you've proven that you don't need much. :thumbsu:

Claims of inside info I place no store in. Opinions are a different matter though and as long as people have them, are willing to articulate them and back them up then they have at least some credibility. Some posters’ opinions I hold in higher regard than others and some I know are severely tainted by positive and/or negative bias but that’s life all over.

It's a good discussion. One of the early posters put it best by saying there are 3-4 posters from each club who a very reputable (Liz from my club is by far the best poster I've come across).

What would be ideal would be a post vote, where you could thumbs up or down for a post. I find myself heaps of times nodding with approval on some posts that don't seem to get the kudos they deserve. Instead most threads venture off course and end in a my-club's-more-righteous-than-yours exchange. I'm not saying this would stop this digression, but at least I could vote it down. This kind of thing is done on other sites that rate comments (ie. Digg) - this way posters can start to build a reputation if it displays the average in their profile.

Remove this Banner Ad

How much credibility do bigfooty posters have?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back