Review How much is pick 10 worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: How much is pick 8 worth?

I have just read through the entire thread and am querying one thing.

How are Brisbane going to get pick 8 off Essendon?

Club has said it will pay nowhere near the full salary cap this year.
Plus throwing truckloads of cash at a spasmodic, also ran like Brennan is not going to serve you well in the long term when our already listed young stars come out of contract,
Don't AFL sides have to fill 92.5% (I think it's called 'Salary Cap floor') of the cap, which is around 8m.

Why wouldn't we just throw a truck load of cash at Brennan. He was a pick 3 in an untainted draft . Pick 8 in this draft is like pick 15.

no its not it is pick 8.

pick 8 would normally go to the team who finished 9th.
this yr the 9th placed team gets pick 17. pick 8 is still pick 8 very valuable and ends up with the 14th placed team instead of the 9th placed team.

when one considers the draft uncompromised as being overall very strong there were kids last yr taken in the 20s who have shown themselves to be very good.
forego the draft at your own peril this is how that doyen of list management and recruiting miller went about it. instead we should be respecting and embracing it regardless. its our life blood.

Where's coggarules ? :p

Fevola is in the top 5 of the biggest f..kwits to have graced the AFL in the last decade .

Just what we would need right now :thumbsu:

:thumbsu: this

Sorry to intrude on your board.

Don't Essendon have pick 8?
Not anymore. Knights traded it before he was sacked.:D
I'll change the title to pick 10.

Review How much is pick 10 worth?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back