Opinion How to beat Hawthorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it suddenly 2014 again? Hawthorn are no good. One of the shittest top four sides in a while. Most are baffled as to how they made the eight, let alone the top four.

Tiges by 38.

The other players we have to worry about coming back are Sicily and Birchall!!

Both are good kicks and Sicily is especially deadly from deep!!

If we have to worry about a bloke who last played 422 days ago then we might as well just move on to our mad monday.

What keeps whorethorn players like Gunston and Breust awake at night

fear of MRO penalties imposed on their direct opponents.

We have to play to our strengths and play our own game but if we can negate Breust directly or indirectly that should help to!!

Omeara obviously has a skill set we would want to minimise the impact of
I think Grimes will shut Breust down so don’t think he will be much of a factor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be in front on the scoreboard at the end of the game

As others have mentioned bring the pressure & make the most of our inside 50's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised you have a thread on this

This is probably our weakest finals side since 2000

We are just delighted that we will have so many players able to gain some finals experience over the next few weeks

I'm surprised you have a thread on this

This is probably our weakest finals side since 2000

We are just delighted that we will have so many players able to gain some finals experience over the next few weeks

Agree.. your current team has no chance. Stumbled in somehow.
Will take a few more years yet. You're right though, two weeks of finals experience will be useful for some of your players.

Agree.. your current team has no chance. Stumbled in somehow.
Will take a few more years yet. You're right though, two weeks of finals experience will be useful for some of your players.
If we're lucky we might even get three

Assume Mitchell will get it but be sure to man up everyone else at the stoppage so he does 20 of his trademark dump kicks forward. Will kick it to Astbury and Vlaustin all day. He might be MVP but Sam Mitchell ge is not.

In all seriousness.. i really hope we show up properly and crush them. We've been sneaking over the line for a few weeks and if we don't start playing better soon we will get beaten by someone...

We are the best team this year but that doesn't win the flag. It's who plays best this next month.

On form that's not us but it can be based on talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion How to beat Hawthorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back