How to get to Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Warmo said:
How do you get to Windy Hill from the City? :)
Broadmeadows line train.
Get off at Essendon.
Turn right, then left as you come out of the station, which is an underground exit.
This will make more sense when you're there, but basically, there's two corners.
Follow the street up to the Australia Post. It sort of bends to the right.
Over the other side of a very big roundabout, with a tram stop in the middle, is a 7-11.
Cross the road to the 7-11. At the top of the hill, in the street the 7-11 is in, is the ground.

If you're driving, buy a Melways.

If you are driving take city link to Moreland rd. Turn left onto Moreland rd. Take Moreland up to the T intersection (end of Moreland rd). Turn Left there and then take the 1st right (about 50 mt along) That will get you to Windy Hill.

BERT said:
If you are driving take city link to Moreland rd. Turn left onto Moreland rd. Take Moreland up to the T intersection (end of Moreland rd). Turn Left there and then take the 1st right (about 50 mt along) That will get you to Windy Hill.

Yep, take Moreland Rd right to the end (intersection with Pascoe Vale Rd), turn left then a quick right into Brewster St. Take it to the end. You can't miss it.

Now if you wanted to go the Lexus centre I'd be saying simply follow the rainbow all the way to the end....

L84AD8 said:
Now if you wanted to go the Lexus centre I'd be saying simply follow the rainbow all the way to the end....

And at the end you'll find jumping castles and lots of special people! :D

Pantsless said:
Seriously though..

How could an Essendon supporter not know where Windy Hill was?

More accurately, how could an Essendon supporter who posts on a football website, even if only twice, not know where Windy Hill is. I know a number of people who claim to be Essendon supporters who wouldn’t know where it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bombers 2003 said:
In that case,what type of essendon supporters are they?.

I've never met any either, BUT...

We haven't played there for 12 years and although it would seem unfathomable to not know the heritage of your supported team, we do have our fair share 14-16yo female fans, who may have only be interested in the Dons for a couple of years and have no interest in learning the history of the place or have ever needed to go to WH.

Anyhoo....go Dons!

Pantsless said:
I've never met any either, BUT...

We haven't played there for 12 years and although it would seem unfathomable to not know the heritage of your supported team, we do have our fair share 14-16yo female fans, who may have only be interested in the Dons for a couple of years and have no interest in learning the history of the place or have ever needed to go to WH.

Anyhoo....go Dons!
My niece,who falls into that category[14-16],does know where WH is.But only because she's been there to watch VFL games with her Friends.

Remove this Banner Ad

How to get to Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Back