Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the other angle.

sign. The reason it prolonged is that the other states arsed into covid zero so we were kind of forced to try to achieve the same (else be forever shut out of the rest of australia). Dan was about to give up on it if you look at the pressers towards the end of LD2, trying to condition public that 5 - 10 cases/ day would be normal - then we got to zero.
During this time (peak of LD2) I felt health service was managing because there was much reduced other activity (other ED presentations were well down) and most patients were high care nursing home patients with little decision complexity. We could move them to certain private hospitals as well.

just leave. I reckon no cop will bother to pull you over. Leave and don't come back if it is that bad
Forget this leave nonsense, open the flights with complete free and restriction and I’ll leave Melbourne future Gotham city without Batman forever.

sign. The reason it prolonged is that the other states arsed into covid zero so we were kind of forced to try to achieve the same (else be forever shut out of the rest of australia). Dan was about to give up on it if you look at the pressers towards the end of LD2, trying to condition public that 5 - 10 cases/ day would be normal - then we got to zero.
During this time (peak of LD2) I felt health service was managing because there was much reduced other activity (other ED presentations were well down) and most patients were high care nursing home patients with little decision complexity. We could move them to certain private hospitals as well.

I didn’t send that tweet for what the person wrote.. I only sent it for the footage. I don’t know that tweeter to be honest and don’t really share his views.

Yep, off you go- sounds like you should be heading to Florida. Good luck-they are doing such a great job there.
Quite literally they open the border and flights I will flee. You don’t even realize you are in a prison. Many the exodus post Covid in Melbourne is hilarious.

Dan, just ignite the fire. Mandate vaccines for policemen and firefighters and the story and Melbourne ends here

Not a single one of those conditions are contagious and affect others.

Fat people cant infect skinny people with fat.

Once again you also ignore the facet that in a triage situation - all those people you mentioned above will be triaged in favour of a more healthy person if there is one machine for two patients.

Thats how triage works
Fat people and diabetics take up 0000s of beds in hospitals and billions of dollars of health resources because they want to eat unlimited doughnuts. They are a massive drain on health resources from their lifestyle choices. Now they're bitching an moaning because they're at risk of covid. Selfish campaigners.

I hope you make good on this promise.
Sigh,

I promise you, yes you, no matter who you are,

They open flights, allow freedom in movement, I will show the receipt of my fly, take a picture of new arrival and send you 10% of the figure of the cost of my flight to you, payID, paypal or whatever payment method you.

Just need the criminal Dan to open up Prison Victoria. And I’ll leave this sadistic social engineering place known as Melbourne. Imagine paying taxes since you started working only to be beg the government to movement around and free association with anyone. This is Melbourne 2021

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite literally they open the border and flights I will flee. You don’t even realize you are in a prison. Many the exodus post Covid in Melbourne is hilarious.

Dan, just ignite the fire. Mandate vaccines for policemen and firefighters and the story and Melbourne ends here
Yep all good- will look forward to the postcard from Florida.

Agreed, to an extent. There's a lot in your post and a lot I've covered in vast detail in the past 14 months, so apologies for the brief response. You deserve more, but it's just rehashing old talking points.

Yes there are moron elements in the protests just rabble rousing.

Extra youth workers and mental health support is a bandaid and not a solution. Society is f’ed in some regards, parents are too busy to parent, the school system is f’ed with its obsession with computers etc, kills kids mentally.

The US is not the only country returning to normal. Denmark etc. Watch our death rate in coming months.

Schools should never have been closed. Sweden was vindicated in that call.

I'm only assuming Melbourne's swathe of protests are Dan's fault. Victoria has been a basket case under his leadership comparative to other jurisdictions.

This post should be written on the back of napkin, and handed to the nearest person with the sniffle.

Sigh,

I promise you, yes you, no matter who you are,

They open flights, allow freedom in movement, I will show the receipt of my fly, take a picture of new arrival and send you 10% of the figure of the cost of my flight to you, payID, paypal or whatever payment method you.

Just need the criminal Dan to open up Prison Victoria. And I’ll leave this sadistic social engineering place known as Melbourne. Imagine paying taxes since you started working only to be beg the government to movement around and free association with anyone. This is Melbourne 2021

It wont be too much longer so you better get your affairs in order - where will you be moving to out of interest?

It wont be too much longer so you better get your affairs in order - where will you be moving to out of interest?
Mullumbimby or Miami. And I am serious. Will this tyrannical chairman Dan open the city for so the great people of Melbourne can flee this state prison. Never again.

People from Melbourne truly underestimate how bad they have it. The most brutalized, abused, oppressed people regarding Covid lockdown in the World. People here are in an abusive relationship with Victoria yet they don’t realize it.

Legit should deal with these idiots Rodrigo Duterte style.
Welcome to Australian thinking in 2021

Where people wish death on others because they don’t agree with their viewpoint, opinion or lifestyle choices. You would be well suited of the companionship of the Taliban and ISIS; dead serious about that. Disgusting.

No worries,

Just waiting until, we, yes, we can leave prison Victoria fellow prisoner or is comrade the terminology I should be using.
Yes-of course, and as you’ll probably be in a hospital in downtown Miami, you can keep the postcard short and sweet. This should suffice:
‘My dear comrade - I was wrong.’ :cool:

Mullumbimby or Miami. And I am serious. Will this tyrannical chairman Dan open the city for so the great people of Melbourne can flee this state prison. Never again.

People from Melbourne truly underestimate how bad they have it. The most brutalized, abused, oppressed people regarding Covid lockdown in the World. People here are in an abusive relationship with Victoria yet they don’t realize it.

Sheesh. OK mate - you do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back