Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is MSM still reporting this as a construction “tradies” issue, everyone knows it’s a feral pack of right wing libertarian nutters.
MAGA austraylian style.
It was mixed. As to what the proportion it was hard to say. There looked like plenty of 1st use high vis but i also saw plenty with union tops as well

Imagine we have media and government demonizing the same people that physically built this city and nation. If people don’t realize the damage Andrews government has done to Melbourne or Victoria, they need emergency eye surgery.

they don’t get to disrupt a city or destroy it.

useless campaigners. This is the highlight of these losers lives.

If 200 odd extra patients is enough to put the system under stress, then our health system is realllllllly bad.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
Impossible the guy in charge for 11 of the last 15 years is infallible. Stop speaking this nonsense

*Inclusive of health minister years

Quite literally they open the border and flights I will flee. You don’t even realize you are in a prison. Many the exodus post Covid in Melbourne is hilarious.

Dan, just ignite the fire. Mandate vaccines for policemen and firefighters and the story and Melbourne ends here

And you will go where exactly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fat people and diabetics take up 0000s of beds in hospitals and billions of dollars of health resources because they want to eat unlimited doughnuts. They are a massive drain on health resources from their lifestyle choices. Now they're bitching an moaning because they're at risk of covid. Selfish campaigners.

Again we could have a system where if you don’t vax you don’t get treated, I’d be happy with that, but how many others?

Sigh,

I promise you, yes you, no matter who you are,

They open flights, allow freedom in movement, I will show the receipt of my fly, take a picture of new arrival and send you 10% of the figure of the cost of my flight to you, payID, paypal or whatever payment method you.

Just need the criminal Dan to open up Prison Victoria. And I’ll leave this sadistic social engineering place known as Melbourne. Imagine paying taxes since you started working only to be beg the government to movement around and free association with anyone. This is Melbourne 2021

Do you consider NSW a prison? If not, why not?

Pi** weak leadership imo. After today, all he sends out is a tweet.

View attachment 1242275
Andrews being absent today was probably a good move if they knew where he was it just would have made that location a target. As it was they ended up pretty aimless and just made them look silly and stupid and hurt their supposed cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back