Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought there were no CFMEU there and it was all Nazis..

Only a Nazi could disagree with mandated vaccinations in construction. That was the story yesterday..

Anyway I'm actually for vax passports for a period but vax mandates for employment in almost most cases, including construction, isn't justified IMO..

Isn't Melbourne noted for being Paris like?
It is now, sadly!

Who shuts down an industry on a Monday night just because their union chum got his feelings hurt? I know some of the slower posters here believe the fib about it being based on muh health advice, but (insert cliche about Nigerian princes or the selling of bridges)

Confirmed as one of Andrews' paid social media operatives in this thread

Holy f*ck, it's Mr X!!! From THAT website!!!

latest

HE'LL tell us what to do!!!

It is now, sadly!

Who shuts down an industry on a Monday night just because their union chum got their feelings hurt? I know some of the slower posters here believe the fib about it being based on muh health advice, but (insert cliche about Nigerian princes or the selling of bridges)

Are you still standing back and standing by?

Again we could have a system where if you don’t vax you don’t get treated, I’d be happy with that, but how many others?
It seems unfair that unvaccinated people have to pay the medicare levy if the system wont cover them. I'd actually support your idea if they're exempt from paying the medicare levy. Let them go private.

Fascists are running around the streets smashing things, and PRGuy is still in their heads.

Modern Australia.
Lets not pretend it takes much to set them off.

Like, remember when Gillard posed for Womens Weekly ??....

Only a Nazi could disagree with mandated vaccinations in construction. That was the story yesterday..

Anyway I'm actually for vax passports for a period but vax mandates for employment in almost most cases, including construction, isn't justified IMO..

Construction workers go site to site in a wide area, frequenting places of food worship on their long breaks and a pot or two after work. As far as infection vectors go, they are highly vulnerable to both catch covid and then spread it round the community.

It was mixed. As to what the proportion it was hard to say. There looked like plenty of 1st use high vis but i also saw plenty with union tops as well
The AFR said about 1,000.

"ACTU leader Sally McManus, shoring up the most pro-union premier in the country, claimed they were under the influence of far-right groups. Perhaps they were, but many looked less like neo-Nazis and more like desperate men who felt they had little left to lose...

The Age’s industrial relations correspondent, Ben Schneiders, reported union sources saying 80 to 90 per cent of those involved in a violent confrontation at the union’s office on Monday were from building sites. They were the ones heckling Setka."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mullumbimby or Miami. And I am serious. Will this tyrannical chairman Dan open the city for so the great people of Melbourne can flee this state prison. Never again.

People from Melbourne truly underestimate how bad they have it. The most brutalized, abused, oppressed people regarding Covid lockdown in the World. People here are in an abusive relationship with Victoria yet they don’t realize it.

Ok I’m convinced you are a parody now.

Brutalised and oppressed wtf.

Am I allowed doe? Can I do me? Can I be given basic freedom, basic freedom in movement?

Am I asking for too much as tax paying citizen and a human being?

It seems so as by the responses I have received in this thread

I’m sure you could leave the country now if you choose, you’d just need to quarantine.

Construction workers go site to site in a wide area, frequenting places of food worship on their long breaks and a pot or two after work. As far as infection vectors go, they are highly vulnerable to both catch covid and then spread it round the community.
Vaccinated people can spread the virus too, and there's some evidence they spread it just as readily.

Taking the vaccine is mostly a measure of protection for yourself, and health workers, but not the rest of society imo. I'm happy to be corrected there.

Vaccinated people can spread the virus too, and there's some evidence they spread it just as readily.

Taking the vaccine is mostly a measure of protection for yourself, and health workers, but not the rest of society imo. I'm happy to be corrected there.
Not as readily.

Vaccination absolutely slows transmission.

You could say that about anybody who works in any sort of retail, sales or a whole range of industries is at risk.

We're not in covid zero world anymore. The vax rates without mandates are going to be 80+% and everyone who wants a jab in a couple of months will have had a chance to get one.

Mandated vax for people who specifically work with vulnerable people (eg. Aged Care) is ok but beyond that its overreach.. its also clearly against anti discrimination laws so it needs to be legislated properly.

It is 100% justified.

Already exists in NSW.

And vaccine mandates of various kinds are as old as vaccination. Please quit your bullshit.

The AFR said about 1,000.

"ACTU leader Sally McManus, shoring up the most pro-union premier in the country, claimed they were under the influence of far-right groups. Perhaps they were, but many looked less like neo-Nazis and more like desperate men who felt they had little left to lose...

The Age’s industrial relations correspondent, Ben Schneiders, reported union sources saying 80 to 90 per cent of those involved in a violent confrontation at the union’s office on Monday were from building sites. They were the ones heckling Setka."
Looked more than 1000 to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back