Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a US govt spokesman has made veiled threats about Victoria getting too close to china, where’s the BF outrage?

seems not the US and China need to learn the meaning of the word ‘friends’.

But I guess both see us as a resources state like most of the Middle East
It is a media beatup but if there was a risk (Dan isn't that stupid and the FIRB would block it) then they would be more than justified since our systems are joined so letting the CCP in to our systems would leave them vulnerable. We told the UK the samething.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can you tell us the details? Jacinta Allan didn’t seem to want to talk about them last week

Can you tell us the details about 'on water matters'?
No. Why not?
Needs to know basis.

Let's stop pretending that this is something new.
You're just having a sook because Dan triggers you.

So either we're over fined in the nanny state or we're a state filled with yokels who can't obey the rules.
Proud to be Victorian :drunk:
TBF, we're a country filled with yokels who couldn't obey the rules, otherwise stage 3 wouldn't have been necessary in the first place.

We kind of have a problem with authority in this country.

And yet it’s the feds who are giving us Soviet style bans on going overseas, With an over complex procedureto get ‘permission to travel’

and yet you could plan responsibly, go through the hoops, and a Polly could rock up the day before and say ‘forget all that’

* eg you need to nominate a flight number. The help line is typically no help

Can you tell us the details about 'on water matters'?
No. Why not?
Needs to know basis.

Let's stop pretending that this is something new.
You're just having a sook because Dan triggers you.
And what happens if you default on the loan? Does that mean they have the potential to take over assets? Does this not concern you? Probably need to open your other eye champ

And what happens if you default on the loan? Does that mean they have the potential to take over assets? Does this not concern you? Probably need to open your other eye champ

How would that outcome be different to any other loan contract?
You reckon Chai-naaaaaaaaaa should just give away free money?
Probably need to take your head out of your brown eye champ.

How would that outcome be different to any other loan contract?
You reckon Chai-naaaaaaaaaa should just give away free money?
Probably need to take your head out of your brown eye champ.
Why doesn’t he come out with the details champ if it’s such a great deal champ? Why has no other state signed up for it? Why the secrecy champ? Maybe put your man crush for comrade dan aside for a moment and look at the facts champ.

So crickets from the Chairman Dan sycophants about the belt and road initiative?

Same as the crickets when asked to link to where he outlined his strategy for Coronavirus apart from locking everyone up for a couple of months.
Check out some of the other threads. There's chat going on about this in a few places; just because they don't all follow you around doesn't mean it isn't happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the Premier now has the ability to tell people ahead of time the plans for easing of restrictions, amazing given it was impossible to do just 2 weeks ago.
Didn't they have the mass testing blitz before Mother's day, which gave them a randomised level of actual infection and some concrete information on who had what? Do you not think this could function as an explanation for why plans didn't come out prior, and have come out since?

Didn't they have the mass testing blitz before Mother's day, which gave them a randomised level of actual infection and some concrete information on who had what? Do you not think this could function as an explanation for why plans didn't come out prior, and have come out since?

I congratulate Dan leading in the health management of Covid 19, much as I acknowledge the States with no cases, what Vic is doing to manage clusters is the front line on how we get back to functioning normally.

Check out some of the other threads. There's chat going on about this in a few places; just because they don't all follow you around doesn't mean it isn't happening.

As I pointed out Victoria is out of step with the other states and Federal government on belt and road. It's appropriate to discuss it here. Except no one supporting the policy has done so.

I congratulate Dan leading in the health management of Covid 19, much as I acknowledge the States with no cases, what Vic is doing to manage clusters is the front line on how we get back to functioning normally.

I think you mean mismanagement. The handling of the Cedar Meats outbreak was a total balls up.

As regards health management of Covid 19, we still don't know the long term strategy of Daniel Andrews. Is he trying to open society again by eradication of the virus. Or by 'slowing the curve' to achieve herd immunity without overwhelming health services.

As I pointed out Victoria is out of step with the other states and Federal government on belt and road. It's appropriate to discuss it here. Except no one supporting the policy has done so.
... in this thread. I don't know if you've noticed, but the SRP is one of the most tangent prone parts of this website.

Perhaps, contemplate engaging the discussion where it appears, instead of bellowing how battle ready you are to an empty room.

Because Dan China's man is too close to China and China's interests. Richard Marles had a crack at his lack of interest in Australia over the weekend

Dan is endangering the country, jobs and security, hopefully the feds can legislate to stop him putting Victoria further in to the debt trap that is the belt and road program.

Lock him up for Sedition!

I doubt the debt trap will come into play. It's more relevant to jurisdictions that struggle to obtain finance and repay it.

But it does raise the question of why the Victorian government, that has a triple A rating, feels the need to enter into a finance and infrastructure arrangement with the government of an authoritarian superpower that acts against our national interest.

What influence does the Communist Party of China have on the Victorian ALP? What highly paid positions have been promised to Daniel Andrews and Tim Pallas once they leave politics?

Because they can't, it's evil.
I see this particular pattern repeated in various parts of this board; person wonders why no-one will debate them on X in a thread designed to cater to X, because there's a lot of debate going on in a number of other threads discussing X in a myriad of different ways.

Look, I get it; people should look to discuss stuff in the thread it most fits, but people don't behave that way in this forum and managing it to the point where off topic discussion is routed to the correct thread would be nigh impossible for this particular forum, which is an open sewer most of the time.

... in this thread. I don't know if you've noticed, but the SRP is one of the most tangent prone parts of this website.

Perhaps, contemplate engaging the discussion where it appears, instead of bellowing how battle ready you are to an empty room.

You are deflecting. You and others are avoiding the discussion in the most pertinent thread, which is the one about Daniel Andrews and the Victorian government.

As I have said several times. The argument from Andrews supporters is...

I think you mean mismanagement. The handling of the Cedar Meats outbreak was a total balls up.

As regards health management of Covid 19, we still don't know the long term strategy of Daniel Andrews. Is he trying to open society again by eradication of the virus. Or by 'slowing the curve' to achieve herd immunity without overwhelming health services.

Not so in the bigger picture - the **** ups of Cedar Meats are a lesson on how future clusters are handled. Porkys & privacy have no place in managing Covid 19. Happy as long as we learn from our mistakes.
Bit like those who wont get the app but run around with tracking by Google - I'm no tech wiz but are these people a sandwich short of a lunch?

Tip for you, look at 'the unknown source of infection' cases, its the number Dan is keeping his eye on:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back