Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are deflecting. You and others are avoiding the discussion in the most pertinent thread, which is the one about Daniel Andrews and the Victorian government.

As I have said several times. The argument from Andrews supporters is...

... or, I don't know enough about this to argue it with you, and I actually read more than I post on here.

Again, you're begging for a fight in an empty bar. You want to joust, go find someone where they are, instead of sitting on your lazy arse.

Honestly. It's like watching a teenager who's itching to pick a fight, but when push comes to punch wants to go somewhere else. Stop being chickenshit.

Last edited:
I think you mean mismanagement. The handling of the Cedar Meats outbreak was a total balls up.

As regards health management of Covid 19, we still don't know the long term strategy of Daniel Andrews. Is he trying to open society again by eradication of the virus. Or by 'slowing the curve' to achieve herd immunity without overwhelming health services.
Victorias variation from other states is next to nothing. Molehill, meet mountain

I see this particular pattern repeated in various parts of this board; person wonders why no-one will debate them on X in a thread designed to cater to X, because there's a lot of debate going on in a number of other threads discussing X in a myriad of different ways.

Look, I get it; people should look to discuss stuff in the thread it most fits, but people don't behave that way in this forum and managing it to the point where off topic discussion is routed to the correct thread would be nigh impossible for this particular forum, which is an open sewer most of the time.

Aaaaahhhh
If you don't deflect and try to make a point.....

... or, I don't know enough about this to argue it with you, and I actually read more than I post on here.

Again, you're begging for a fight an empty bar. You want to joust, go find someone where they are, instead of sitting on your lazy arse.

Honestly. It's like watching a teenager who's itching to pick a fight, but when push comes to punch wants to go somewhere else. Stop being chickenshit.
You get his point tho that if this was Scomo the snidey smug extremists would be baying for blood asap. Kid viscious etc.

You get his point tho that if this was Scomo the snidey smug extremists would be baying for blood asap. Kid viscious etc.
Thought you were all about balance there, mate? There are extremists on all sides, and Kid Vicious hasn't been around for a long time.

Completely ignoring the fact that due to modernisation, the chinese have huge expertise in the latest infrastructure techniques.

Whereas the yanks can advise us on how to eek a few more years out of half century old civil engineering

I love Cuddly Xi and those Million Muslims don't know what's good for them.

That's what's coming to the whole world.
China will take over everything.
They have people everywhere.
They have acquired the intellectual property of everything.
Who is going to stop them? The US? Those clowns think it's all about money.
Money isn't going to save them from the inevitable Chinese takeover of the world.

Absolute crap, the European and Australians are far better.

The left selling out Australian Workers again.

Yep they are centuries behind us *

* except the worlds hi tech consumer products get made there, and they probably build the lions share of the worlds new infrastructure internally , and they have an actual space program. in fact the CCP's antics is probably holding them back if anything.

Ever see the suez crisis? The brits smugly assumed the egyptians couldnt possibly run the canal on their own, heathens and all that.. pa pow.

I wouldn't say Australians had quite the amount of hubris

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your the French President aren't you.

China has huge weaknesses including internal consumption.

We have to stand firm and not give into arseholes.

You may want to do a little light reading on the history of China.

You think the goings on in the South China Sea is some sort of trivial matter?

How would you know you have already given up

Given up?
No way bucko.
I'm cheering them on to take over the world.
Go you good thing China.
RWFWs will have nowhere to run, nobody will listen to their BS, it will be like the 'boy who cried wolf'.

Given up?
No way bucko.
I'm cheering them on to take over the world.
Go you good thing China.
RWFWs will have nowhere to run, nobody will listen to their BS, it will be like the 'boy who cried wolf'.
Nobody will listen to anyone's opinion left or right, unless it is in line with the party - otherwise it's dissent and they will be taken away.

Free expression of ideas is vital to a modern society.

(1) Free expression doesn't operate in a vacuum.

(2) How is the absence of free expression any different to expert opinion being routinely ignored in favour of ideology?

(1) Free expression doesn't operate in a vacuum.

(2) How is the absence of free expression any different to expert opinion being routinely ignored in favour of ideology?

Because you get to challenge the power bringing down the ideology if you have free expression.

So crickets from the Chairman Dan sycophants about the belt and road initiative?

Same as the crickets when asked to link to where he outlined his strategy for Coronavirus apart from locking everyone up for a couple of months.
Isn't it just an MOU, nothing concrete.
I'm not going to get upset about fluff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back