Huge AFL Meeting This Week - The Game Changer Has Arrived

Remove this Banner Ad

Had to bump this thread ... now the AFLPA are in full swing. The times are a changin ...

Will you be planning on bumping this thread every 4 months and tell us the entire footballing world is changing and will never be the same or is this just a one off?

EDIT: Upon looking at all the major footballing news sources it seems the biggest major change happening right now is that BT will be taking over Channel 7's commentary on Friday nights.

So you're right, I apologize. Football sure will be different without Dennis Cometti :(

Last edited:

Will you be planning on bumping this thread every 4 months and tell us the entire footballing world is changing and will never be the same or is this just a one off?

EDIT: Upon looking at all the major footballing news sources it seems the biggest major change happening right now is that BT will be taking over Channel 7's commentary on Friday nights.

So you're right, I apologize. Football sure will be different without Dennis Cometti :(

Brian Taylor , don't know whether to laugh or cry, or just throw myself off a tall building.

AFLPA = we want more money but less play & we don't care if the clubs can't afford it !!

As I said earlier AFL looking to fund every team to 100% of cap ... clubs looking less and less relevant as we move forward.

And we want contracts to be meaningless (but only when the player wants out)

You reap what you sow ... clubs are notorious for getting rid of players the second they are past their "used by " date.

In the words of a once great gurus assistant " tough t***ies" ... :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Huge AFL Meeting This Week - The Game Changer Has Arrived

Remove this Banner Ad

Back