tommahawk

Senior List
Oct 15, 2006
ivanhoe
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
man u
I really cant wait to we play you bunch of front runners, you look good when the easy things are happening but when things get tuff where are you to be seen? no heart front runners is how i would describe you! I reckon we will beat you by atleast 8 goals with both our full teams in and ill be there with a smile on my face! bring you skirts on!

I really cant wait to we play you bunch of front runners, you look good when the easy things are happening but when things get tuff where are you to be seen? no heart front runners is how i would describe you! I reckon we will beat you by atleast 8 goals with both our full teams in and ill be there with a smile on my face! bring you skirts on!

Umm did u not see the players we had missing from our match with you in the nab cup.

Jeez, that made a lot of sense.

I think there would be a reasonable expectation that after your team's new watermark of success in the previous September, your desire to vanquish your rivals might have been somewhat extinguished.

Unfortunately, like German tourists, the stupid are everywhere. While the tempation to write a correctly constructed sentence might be quite difficult to resist, you have managed to exceed the standard set by the greater majority of your welfare-collecting colleagues in the Reg Hickey Stand.

While I have much more profitable tasks to complete than to wonder over to the Geelong Board, which I assume is for Geelong supporters, and slag off the defending champions of our magnificent game, as demonstrated by your "contribution", that is not an expectation we can make of you.

So if you'd calmly sod off then we will show our appreciation by never giving you much mind every again.

Cheers.

In english please?

I do not fear Geelong. IF we get our full side in they will not shut down our fwd line (Harley for Riewoldt.....err...yep..)and our mids more than match them AND we now get to hopefully play them with 2 ruckman....bring em on.

I think there would be a reasonable expectation that after your team's new watermark of success in the previous September, your desire to vanquish your rivals might have been somewhat extinguished.

Unfortunately, like German tourists, the stupid are everywhere. While the tempation to write a correctly constructed sentence might be quite difficult to resist, you have managed to exceed the standard set by the greater majority of your welfare-collecting colleagues in the Reg Hickey Stand.

While I have much more profitable tasks to complete than to wonder over to the Geelong Board, which I assume is for Geelong supporters, and slag off the defending champions of our magnificent game, as demonstrated by your "contribution", that is not an expectation we can make of you.

So if you'd calmly sod off then we will show our appreciation by never giving you much mind every again.

Cheers.
If you're going to pick on grammar, you should really check your spelling to make sure it's correct. I think you meant wander, rather than wonder. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back