I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by CrowBoi
Seriously, that's one hell of an attitude. Michael Aish had talent. Sure he wasn't the greatest, or "best ever", but he was a damn good player, and a fair one at that!

Yes Aish was a talent, and you'll notice I wasn't bagging him but the Redleg cretins who worshipped him ;)

How do I hate Port Adelaide, let me count the ways.....

I dont even say "I supPORT the Crows"....I barrack for the Crows!
If my child came out of the closet, or made a "non-traditional lifestyle choice", I would love them all the same. If he/she decided to barrack for the Pork, they could bloody well pack their bags and heck off.
If a Port fan was on fire, I wouldn't p|ss on them.
If a Port fan was drowning, I wouldn't take my foot off their head.

Their wan.ky little chip on the shoulder, "the world is agin us, look at how tough we are standing up to them" attitude is bollox.

Their "look at how many premierships we won in the SANFL, so respect us" routine is pure mirth.

The fact that they demand this respect, even though they've done two parts of fu.ck all in the AFL is pythonesque.

Hate.......no my friends, hate doesn't quite cover it. Surely there are more desciptive words available.

Originally posted by DaveW
I can't stand Man U either, *cough* bandwagoners *cough*

"Bandwagoners"!!!! i'll have you know i was born within a Bobby Charlton free kick of Old Trafford,

Gotta admit though they sure have attracted supporters from all over the world since i left the shores of England in 1959,

Originally posted by Still Crowing

If my child came out of the closet, or made a "non-traditional lifestyle choice", I would love them all the same. If he/she decided to barrack for the Pork, they could bloody well pack their bags and heck off.

Their wan.ky little chip on the shoulder, "the world is agin us, look at how tough we are standing up to them" attitude is bollox.

Their "look at how many premierships we won in the SANFL, so respect us" routine is pure mirth.

The fact that they demand this respect, even though they've done two parts of fu.ck all in the AFL is pythonesque.

Hate.......no my friends, hate doesn't quite cover it. Surely there are more desciptive words available.

Bloody hell !! can't even go anywhere near to topping that,

I was the black sheep of my family (in the footy sense) as i spent my teenage years growing up in Taperoo among a one-eyed Port family & needless to say for a Bay supporter life was not a bed of roses,

Use to go to footy quite often with my brothers & i can honestly say i have never seen the Bays beat Port in any sanfl final, the one that i missed out on the most was the infamous Granger exhibition as i was layed up in the Whyalla hospital, anyway to cut a long story short i use to hate getting beat by Port more than any other club & grew to detest them at an early age but i will always admire there past champions & always respect the old Port Adelaide of the sanfl,

Now as for the Port Power well that's another story,;)

Originally posted by Still Crowing

Nice try - but looking at your profile - the real reason you hate port is they were your SANFL clubs arch rivals - and you hated their arrogance, and the fact that throguh the eighties and nineties, they enjoyed a period of domination and arrogance that Norwood can only dream of in the modern era.

As for the look at how many premierships we won in the SANFL so respect us - the amount of times I have heard that out of the mouth of Norwood supporters is just laughable - especially given the vast majority of those were in an era where the game was so different to what we see today.

No - you might want to think your reasons are valid - but the truth is - its all sour grapes pent up from your SANFL days.

Ah it's so funny to watch you fruit tingles wind yourself up into little fits of pique over the fact that you exist solely to be beaten & humiliated repeatedly by Port. If only your action on the field was as big as your gobs, you might then stand a chance! Keep the laughs coming!

10-4, Over & Out!:D :D :D

Originally posted by Ray Nolan
Ah it's so funny to watch you fruit tingles wind yourself up into little fits of pique over the fact that you exist solely to be beaten & humiliated repeatedly by Port. If only your action on the field was as big as your gobs, you might then stand a chance! Keep the laughs coming!

geez!! & this guys supposed to be one of their intelligent ones,:confused:

We'll keep a close eye on this post and Port Adelaide during the finals, won't we big gob??

I know that we haven't proven anything yet, the season for us has just begun. A new challenge awaits next week and I'm looking forward to seeing how we handle it.

Hang on, we did prove one thing this season. You are forever our bitches!:D :D :D

Which means jack sh*t unless you win the flag.

Nice to see a gracious winner. :rolleyes:

Go masturbate elsewhere!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by DaveW
Nice idea, but it doesn't work.

If you're wearing one of those things, you look like a Power supporter from any sort of distance.

Only up close can you see what the logo actually is and what it says.

I dunno, it works for me, I have one on order. :D

You'd have to be pretty poor sighted not to see the W word emblazoned across it. :)

I still think if you're walking around wearing that, that anyone who takes no more than lazy glance at you will just see the port logo/colours.

Which achieves the opposite effect.

Remove this Banner Ad

I Hate Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back