I lol'd when I saw carlton favourite for Friday night's game

Remove this Banner Ad

Battered, bruised, stuffing taken out of them and not to mention talentless bottom nine side coming up against a Pies outfit thats just had two bye's in a row.
You've got to admire TAB giving away moolah like that.

Looking forward to fattening my wallet come 11 pm Friday night and enjoying carlscum drongos lament the end of their season.

Oh and Prick Scumhouses' presser will be a must viewing :)

With Seeds in AA form, I can't see the Blues getting close

Yeah, me too brah.

I reckon Jarryd Blair is going to tear Judds knee cap a new one!
wee-man-dwarf-1109-lg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both teams are far below what is required to win a flag - the only people who care are the supporters of each team and they are both drinking the same cheap booze. Still will be fun because result probably less predictable than the bi-annual pantzing Geelong hands out to the chest puffers.

Both teams are far below what is required to win a flag - the only people who care are the supporters of each team and they are both drinking the same cheap booze. Still will be fun because result probably less predictable than the bi-annual pantzing Geelong hands out to the chest puffers.

Fair point. Neither team is going anywhere this year, it'll just be a bit of fun and bragging rights between the two supporter bases.

I lol'd when I heard that Carltank fans thought that Mick was going to win them a flag.

I lol'd when I heard that Collingflog fans thought that FIGJAM was going to win them a flag :D:rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

I lol'd when I saw carlton favourite for Friday night's game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back