I was right, Mccartney should have been delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by goaldrush
Well put Danni. Give those three tools the boot.

Totally disagree with this sentiment. I will argue against inflammatory rubbish, posted by people who should know better, but that's no reason not to be given the opportunity to disagree. I would have thought this was the basis of the existence of these boards.

They've committed no crime and I look forward to further conversations with these posters in which we may actually agree. If we don't, that won't matter either. They have broken none of those nebulous rules by which we post on BigFooty. That's why I couldn't possibly argue for this thread to be deleted.

They've committed no crime and I look forward to further conversations with these posters in which we may actually agree. If we don't, that won't matter either. They have broken none of those nebulous rules by which we post on BigFooty. That's why I couldn't possibly argue for this thread to be deleted

No.
Some people come into boards and post things they think will get a responce. They dont have to agree with what they are saying, it just gives them a buzz doing it. Tar is a Troll. Did you see his 'joke' thread? it had no purpose but to muster up attention. People often bite to Trolls, I know i do occasionally. But people should have never responded to any of his posts. There is a line and he wiped his arse with it. There is no freedom of speech in a public forum.

Originally posted by skilts
Totally disagree with this sentiment. I will argue against inflammatory rubbish, posted by people who should know better, but that's no reason not to be given the opportunity to disagree. I would have thought this was the basis of the existence of these boards.

They've committed no crime and I look forward to further conversations with these posters in which we may actually agree. If we don't, that won't matter either. They have broken none of those nebulous rules by which we post on BigFooty. That's why I couldn't possibly argue for this thread to be deleted.
Airing their comments is one thing, but trolling isn't. This is what I believe these three clowns have done.

No praise or credit is too much for Jason McCartney, he will now go onto the Kangaroo Merit Board as a club legend. He will forever be in our nations psyche as a legitimate hero.

However here at BigFooty we have TOOLS wishing to ignore this man's contribution and courage.

We can take solace that McCartney's deeds will inspire for decades to come, whereas the idiots here are quickly forgotten, consigned to the Quicksand Pool of Fools.

Remove this Banner Ad

I was right, Mccartney should have been delisted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back