ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams as follows : they've gone with Bracken

Australia team
keeper.gif
AC Gilchrist, SR Watson,
captain.gif
RT Ponting, DR Martyn, A Symonds, MJ Clarke, MEK Hussey, GB Hogg, B Lee, NW Bracken, GD McGrath
spacer.gif
West Indies teamCH Gayle, RS Morton, RR Sarwan,
captain.gif
BC Lara, WW Hinds, DJ Bravo, MN Samuels, DR Smith,
keeper.gif
CS Baugh, IDR Bradshaw, JE Taylor

Blues_Man said:
Developing a bunch of hacks ..the current Windies squad would make Lloyd, Richards, Garner, and co cringe everytime they take the field ...sorta like the way your parents cringe everytime you open your mouth

You're an idiot.
I wouldn't call Edwards, Bravo, Taylor, Sarwan, Ramdin and co. hacks.
They certainly are far from being great again, but definitely aren't hacks.
We'll win by 5 wickets. Windies have to bowl very well to win this and I can't see them getting us all out.

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

Ahh so this is where the NSW pace attack is...

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

I see Morton is back! Wonder where they will bat him?

OH dear, McGrath over the wicket to a left hander so we have a first slip in. Whatever edges McGrath gets from a lefty over the wicket Gilly is going to get all the way to 2nd slip. A 2 1/2 slip would have been a much smarter field placement.

A 1st slip, grrr, what the hell are they on out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davey_magik said:
You're an idiot.
I wouldn't call Edwards, Bravo, Taylor, Sarwan, Ramdin and co. hacks.
They certainly are far from being great again, but definitely aren't hacks.
We'll win by 5 wickets. Windies have to bowl very well to win this and I can't see them getting us all out.
Unless he's injured, has been given the arse.Carlton Baugh is their current WK.

Get two more wickets in the next 10 overs (One of these two and Lara) and we'll win this by 8 wickets at least.
However if Gayle gets going and Sarwan backs him up we may be in trouble as they'll still have Lara to come in.

Remove this Banner Ad

ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back