ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

eddiesmith said:
Get a wicket and get off so Lee can improve his figures against the tail

Laras the tail? :eek:

I'm use to rediculous statements but eddie...whats going on?

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

Jaymin said:
Laras the tail? :eek:

I'm use to rediculous statements but eddie...whats going on?
eddie can't think of a sensible way to slight the far superior Australians, so he comes up with a nonsensical one. ;)

eddiesmith said:
WHat a tool Watson is, he was celebrating a wicket when the bloke hit it onto his pad then onto the ground :confused: Stupid QLD moron

9/1508

Lara doing the right thing here, though if we remove him it's all over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

davey_magik said:
Uh-oh.
Maybe we haven't won.
If Lara is still there with 10 overs to go (And he'll have his eye in) we could be looking at 250+ still.
Don't get carried away.As opposed to the other night these are actually two decent teams.Was always going to be of a higher standard from both sides.

WI...4/141

Over 37.3: Watson to Lara, SIX! *Friggen* bang! Short, Lara rocks onto the backfoot - well, not really, he stays on the front foot - and hammers it over deep midwicket for the maximum. What a shot! LOL, that dude better be careful with the language. I know its soft, but its CA's website lol.

eddiesmith said:
Bloody NSW scum running Fox, making sure we miss Lee getting spanked :(

His last over went for 3 runs. :confused:

Ohh...and now a 6 from Lara...and a 4....i see...

They were saying 200 would be a winning score on this pitch..

Remove this Banner Ad

ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back