ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

Cooldude said:
Is it just me or has Mcgrath lost a yard of pace since he rolled his ankle in the Ashes? He is strictly Pollock-pace right now, not good enough

He was certainly around the 125kph mark on the gun wasn't he? I thought he looked pretty flat today apart from a couple of well directed yorkers and that cutter to Gayle early on. A bowler of his quality should obviously not be written off so early into a comeback from a long lay off but you do wonder if he'd be better off playing for NSW instead of being out in India.

Cooldude said:
Don't know why Ponting brought back the quicks early in the death just to let them bowl half trackers.

I doubt Ponting does either to be honest.

Blues_Man said:
I don't understand why you people respond to eddie tool ..he's just a sad little fat pommy lover who is still bitter after watching the Vics get pounded for 900 runs in a final ...best just ignore him ....at least until the ashes ..and then we can really have some fun with the little fat toad :D
The Old man took his time to come on, then again he doesnt ever show up when the Aussies are getting smashed, typical gutless old Inbred

eddiesmith said:
Great start to the Watson experiment :D

Quack Quack Quack

What did you think of that you silly old bastard?

Watson's only had one score as an opener and a few ducks. Why do they think that a few runs in the lead up games meant he would star? I think the selectors better change their thinking on this and quickly.

eddiesmith said:
Great start to the Watson experiment :D

Quack Quack Quack

What did you think of that you silly old bastard?
Better than getting 20 off 70 balls a la a certain Simon, now at least Ponting will get plenty of opportunity to settle in and produce a big knock (which would be great for my sportal dream team btw)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/

eddiesmith said:
Perhaps the idiot should have retired after that little bump he received :D
troll.jpg

eddiesmith said:
Dont worry, there is no one around, funny that, always gets so quiet in here when the Aussies lose wickets, when the Windies lost wickets we got dozens of posts about it, now nothing :)
Doesn't make you or your post any less of a troll.

And I am still here, 3/58 is the score. :)

eddiesmith said:
Dont worry, there is no one around, funny that, always gets so quiet in here when the Aussies lose wickets, when the Windies lost wickets we got dozens of posts about it, now nothing :)
Seems to be the same when England are making runs or getting wickets :rolleyes:

sherb said:
Doesn't make you or your post any less of a troll.

And I am still here, 3/58 is the score. :)
Yes but them not being here is better than any response they could give, its the best food I can get :D

Wow it seems Sarwan has gone to the Tasmanian school of captaincy :)

eddiesmith said:

Well, some of us are:

A. At work

B. Don't really give a stuff about yet another useless hit and giggle tournament

I said months ago, I'd rather see McGrath, Lee, Ponting et al in the Shield matches to kick off the season than some crappy tournament that means NOTHING

usalion said:
Well, some of us are:

A. At work

B. Don't really give a stuff about yet another useless hit and giggle tournament

I said months ago, I'd rather see McGrath, Lee, Ponting et al in the Shield matches to kick off the season than some crappy tournament that means NOTHING
I'd rather see the Poms playing some warmup matches in Australia or South Africa or NZ than this as well but oh well, especially for your 2 QLD wannabe allrounders, one dayers is the only game they do anything in so its great to see them fail :D

Remove this Banner Ad

ICC Champions Trophy Preliminary Game 4: Australia v West Indies @ Mumbai (Wed D/N)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back