ICC World Twenty20

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't believe it when i was looking at the scorecard at the situation and cooper was held back to 5.

but they get there. incredible finish.

much happier with ireland or netherlands getting through then zimbabwe. bangers and zimbabwe would've been a bit boring. a non test team always ad's a bit of excitement.

Yeah I know right, their best batsman by a mile (yes Myburgh was good today but i'd hardly heard of him before :p)

I agree completely, wish we were playing Netherlands rather than Bangladesh :(, also just thought where the hell is ten Doeschate?

awesome stuff from netherlands.

great to see the support that nepal has received back home from this tournament.

they did really well in an under 19 tournament in 2006 finishing 9th, but to get to the 9th they had to beat a south african team containing wayne parnell and dean elgar and then a new zealand team containing martin guptill and tim southee. no mean feat. could be wrong, but i would imagine this is the culmination of that team.

unfortunately their underage teams have not done so well lately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would appreciate if thorne89 not interrupt my posting tonight. Thanks. :p

Just kidding.:D

India v Pakistan, my mate tells me this is the biggest rivalry in the world. The fact that these two countries guard the Kashmir border with weapons says everything.
Ashes is the only rivalry in the cricketing world that comes close and even that does not bring out the same passion in the teams' fans. Must win.

10002973_10152032681713527_2039382848_n.jpg

why does it hurt for batsman? i heard they wear a protective box there so the ball only hits that
It still hurts. It just means that the batsman is capable of walking some time in the next week. Even getting hit flush on the helmet still makes the ears ring and the head hurt. The nuts are much more pain sensitive than the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back