Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats! Excited and nervous to meet your team in the granny. Been a sustained period of success for both clubs and feels right that we now meet in the main event.
Don't let the people saying we can't play at the G get you too confident. We know how to beat the best there.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

ha, ok
but there was a point ... i thought it was worth trying because, as i said, if it had come off just once in that last few minutes, it's crucial
we were struggling to score, and if he'd had a bit of luck ...
PS I mean no disrespect to you. I’m full and shouldn’t be posting.

You can so easily see why opposition supporters would hate Papley. I would if I supported another club but he is our barometer and as another poster pointed out we could have had Daniher and not Papley and that may not have worked (other than last night Daniher ha been good to the Lions) but Papley to the Swans has been more important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For reasons I cannot comprehend I lost track of keeping stats but I think Rowbottom went OK ;)
Total​
kicks​
12​
12-0​
16​
handballs​
9​
8-0​
2​
disposals​
18​
12-0​
18​
tackles​
6​
14-0​
10​
rebounds 50s​
2​
12-0​
contest. Possessions​
19​
10-0​
clearances​
6​
8-0​
goals​
1​
7-0​
1​
I50​
5​
7-0​
freekicks​
2​
6-0​
Game time​
80%​
5-0​

Forgive the intrusion Swans. Just dropping by to congratulate your team on a great win against my Pies today. What a ridiculously good contest. Both teams can hold their heads high.
No doubt you were the better team and Pies would have been lucky to burgle it at the end.
I hope you've all recovered from heart failure and wishing you every success against those overrated Cats next week.
PS umps we're attrocious both ways🤔

we really need reid or at least someone in that role

ideally reid of course but tonight we seemed to have no backup

I'm surprised heeney goes rucking ahead of others

Just saw a few points we didn’t concede watching the replay. Phew

And them not missing WTF guess that was least going to happen after their immaculate Freo game.

We were better as a whole they had guys like Johnson who gave them nothing. This sort of thing goes a long way.

we are spooked with rush behinds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back