Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

i got so incensed at Pavlich last weekend (and I was sick so maybe extra cranky) that I wrote to Foxtel to complain about his bias and antagonism towards West Coast. I got a response from them below...

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us with regards to your feedback about our commentator, Matthew Pavlich, during the West Coast games. I apologise for any disappointment this issue has caused you.

We welcome all feedback from our viewers as we are always looking to improve our service. I understand your frustration about the way he delivered his comments. Please be advised that I’ve forwarded your request for his removal on West Coast games coverage to our Programming and Management team for their perusal."

Lol who would think that was official club merch.
When the club is rolling out t-shirts like this I can see how some people were confused:
841114d9e2c05cc227d6fcecd3587655b1ab69f2__46023.1627543815.png

i got so incensed at Pavlich last weekend (and I was sick so maybe extra cranky) that I wrote to Foxtel to complain about his bias and antagonism towards West Coast. I got a response from them below...

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us with regards to your feedback about our commentator, Matthew Pavlich, during the West Coast games. I apologise for any disappointment this issue has caused you.

We welcome all feedback from our viewers as we are always looking to improve our service. I understand your frustration about the way he delivered his comments. Please be advised that I’ve forwarded your request for his removal on West Coast games coverage to our Programming and Management team for their perusal."
If it works, please follow up with another email about Eddie.

When the club is rolling out t-shirts like this I can see how some people were confused:

Was just about to send that. It is unbelievably bad. To the point that it must have been made by the same people that did our song...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were one of his mates you would be buying a truckload of these for future hijinx. They are awful.

Actually the club is copying/capitalising on the carlton draft(and some other websites) style of tshirts.
23D3F080-D11B-4367-9DB4-B7F1407843F4.png
Merch like this has existed for a couple years and is quite popular.

It's Gen Z - they will happily pay a fortune for an oversized K Mart shirt and a shitty hand sketch.

About the only thing less respectful to Bunga was the performance of his team 'mates' in game 300.

Same sub-par effort on and off the field for Bunga's 300th.

Wow. When I complained about Dermie once I just got a reply saying different people enjoyed different styles of commentary. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back