Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

He always looks worse when he tries to block, he should have taken another swing at that.

Probably doesn’t matter but yeah

This is a 3 day test 4 before lunch at best

It relates to the women’s ODI between India and NZ. I implore you to see the highlight of the runout of Sophie Devine. Not sure what the long room think of it but it would be one of the laziest plays of cricket you will ever see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentators chest puffing about Kohli being in for a big one because of his body language. Comes in, scratches around for 10 balls and gets bowled cross bat swiping a low full toss. E grade stuff

Shocking shot from Kohli, made that ball from Santner look better than it was by swiping across the line.

Santner has bowled well so far in general so he deserves to get some rewards with a couple of wickets.
They’ve both bowled well but I think they’re starting to get a bit excited now and are bowling a little too quickly the last couple of overs, even the one that got Kohli.

Man that was an awful shot.

It relates to the women’s ODI between India and NZ. I implore you to see the highlight of the runout of Sophie Devine. Not sure what the long room think of it but it would be one of the laziest plays of cricket you will ever see.
Wtf are they even playing

3 days after a T20WC final the administrators are kidding themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back