Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

India looking tired and uninspired. I still anticipate that they will lift for the tour this summer, but New Zealand have made them look really average.
Then that happens. Beauty from Jadeja.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

India looking tired and uninspired. I still anticipate that they will lift for the tour this summer, but New Zealand have made them look really average.
I feel there's been a bit of arrogance from India and they've taken NZ way too lightly. They won't have the same attitude over here.

Take nothing away from NZ who have been excellent, mostly patient and disciplined with the bat (not Mitchell) and have skittled them with the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patel and WOR just need to play it smart amd rotate the strike. Keep Philipps on strike to try and continue to build the lead, and keep India on the field. NZ probably have more than enough, but they can really put it beyond doubt this session.

Well at least Phillips slogged a couple of sixes to get our lead over 350 before O'Rourke ran himself out.

That lead should be enough but I'm not totally confident, I would have liked to have a lead of over 400.

O’Rourke you absolute pea hearted dunce… cost Philipps a well deserved 50

Should be enough but not confident… India have a deep batting list and NZ tail flubbed it at the end, could have had 50 more

Remove this Banner Ad

Test India v New Zealand (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back