Ins and Outs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Jetta's first goal came from brilliant run, carry and pass but Lovett.

Nothing more or nothing less.

What made Lovett's play even more brilliant. was that Barham chased Lovett ( all the way ) and was never more than a metre, but Lovett still pinpointed his pass.

A pinpoint pass would landed right on Jetta's chest ;) He still did well to put it where he did, but it wasn't a easy ball to get, Jetta did and showed good composure to put it through

And obviously Slatts has to get the ball 20 times while keeping his opponent scoreless Cam :rolleyes:;)

He played on Medhurst and kept him to one goal. What more do you want?

Was Medhurst his only opponent?? Start of the game???

He's a half baked back pocket who gets credit because he's judged based on a lower standard than everyone else because he is at a lower standard.

Poor footballer.

A pinpoint pass would landed right on Jetta's chest ;) He still did well to put it where he did, but it wasn't a easy ball to get, Jetta did and showed good composure to put it through

And obviously Slatts has to get the ball 20 times while keeping his opponent scoreless Cam :rolleyes:;)

If he did that once or twice a season yes that would help... But he doesn't.

gladje4.gif

You got me good man! I mean, I thought I had you beaten when I explained to you that we wouldn't have won without Jetta. But man! That post! I just can't beat it! It completely defeats my argument! Good work man!

****** :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The pass was fine but Jetta was so tired he couldn't meet the ball on the full.

And dont forget that Jetta cant mark !

In: Houli, Hooker
Out: Hille, Myers

I have a feeling McVeigh will be out for another week, just to get him 100% right. It was obvious he was no where near fit against the Kangas. I'd rather see him play say 70% for Bendigo and then coming in ready to go, that coming in next week and struggling through. He is an important player so we need to get him right now, instead of playing him at 80% for the next 6 weeks.

Depends on how Lloyd and Lonergan recover from their corks, but I'd go with something like this assuming they come up:

Out: Hille, Lucas
In: Hooker, Houli/Atkinson depending on who has been better recently

Hille obvious, and Lucas I said after NAB cup should have gone back to Bendigo simply because I do believe he is a liabiliy (and I've said so since). I won't go into Lucas in this thread though as it will derail it, but he is lucky our young forwards are injured or not showing much. I think we could bring in Houli or Atkinson and shift things around a little.

If we bring in Houli play him forward for a large part of the game and go a little smaller, he lacks a defensive game so see if he can make an impact forward instead of rotating him through HB/Midfield. Atkinson generally has a better defensive side than Houli (still needs impovement but much better than Houli), so if we bring him in we could shift Myers up to the forward line and experiment with him there for a while and use Atkinson down back. If Myers doesn't do much up forward we still have enough flexibilty for help us see the game out.

Jetta was hopeless yesterday mate. He also nevers picks up a man and just goes around the field flapping his arms about. He needs to listen to the coach and pick up his opponent.

Haha **** you have me in tears he nearly costed us the ****ing game.

You absolute tool. Clearly you have no understanding of the game. Bit upset you and your u/10's mates couldnt kick the footy coz its raining and you had to sit inside on the computer all day? Dont worry im sure mummy will still give you a bubble bath tonight.

Jetta has unperformed up to this stage of his career, but then agian, so had leon davis, so had eddie betts, so have a lot of small flashy forwards.

Also he laid a tackle on Barham (i think) that should have been holding the ball, and then he tackled davis which forced the kick out of bounds on the full which resulted in a goal.

The pass was fine but Jetta was so tired he couldn't meet the ball on the full.

And dont forget that Jetta cant mark !

Or maybe he played on guys that were a fair bit taller than him.

Shannon Cox is 188cm, Alan Toovey is 189cm. Leroy's 178cm.

The mistake was kicking to Leroy in a marking contest, we've been guilty of doing it to Alwyn Davey this season as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ins and Outs vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back