Game Day Intraclub match!!! Details in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

On a side note the stream quality was fantastic. So those who had problems I would imagine it is not the clubs fault but probably more to do with your internet provider.
And well done to the club for streaming it.
Yeah, have to agree - I had a few small problems, but it was mostly fine.

I don't think that's how the internet works ;)

It actually can work that way. Your personal internet connection is routed through an exchange, in built up areas ISPs commonly sell more connections to that exchange than they can actually support causing massive issues during peak periods.

thank_you_for_input_sherlock.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate its as though the club think there man united. Honestly no other club sreamed a practise match
Hi

Firstly, your grammar may need some extra work.

Secondly, I would like to remind you:

Richmond is closer to the year 2050 that it's last premiership year.

Good hit out for the lads

not much can be read into these sorts of games blah blah blah

My observations

Freewheelin Freddie could've got a game in either backline, it all about offense tonight.

Moore, absolutely tantalizing

Reid, great to see him get through unscathed and do a few nice things, looked good.

Adams bobbed up for some good passages

Blair busted a gut like a first year rookie

Gault, well you can only impress against the oppo you have and he did very well in the first half, hope he goes on with it

Good to see Caff out there running hard and laying a few big tackles

Cloke's kicking hasn't improved

Had to smirk at the the tall forward combo of Moore and Gault kicking 9 goals to Cloke and White 5, but White did crumb a couple nicely as someone suggested.

Faz thrown around a bit, got better as the game wore on, looked ok in the middle and dangerous up forward. Ran hard as others tired.

Ramsay did a couple of nice things and disposed of it beautifully

Steele, Swan, Pendles all composed and cruising

Frost was throwing himself about and tackling teamates like it was September, he gives his all.

Greenwood will be a bonus this year.

Thought Golds, Phillips, Smith and Wyatt all showed glimpses of promise for the VFL season ahead.

Like the look of Maynard, he is going to be a good footballer that kid

Rucks got involved around the ground and both boys looked good

Cox is not the messiah this year

Marsh looks stronger and composed

Langdon steady

Aish showed plenty of promise

Would like to have seen a bit more from Broomy, Sinkers, Ox

All up no injuries reported and a good hit out for a large section of the squad leading up to next week

Last edited:
No, More on Intra -Club but you say Aish was better then Broomhead tonight

Be interested to see some stats but I wouldn't think there was much in it, both in and out of the game, Broomy a little more inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be interested to see some stats but I wouldn't think there was much in it, both in and out of the game, Broomy a little more inside.

I would also be Interested to see the Stats.

Broomy could of done a bit that I missed

Who said I was blaming the club? Talking about shit networks where demand peaks and f*cks the traffic up. I want a system where such shit internet reception is not a problem.
It's what the people voted for. You get peanuts for the price of peanuts. Guatemala has a faster internet service as do 75% of other countries. We are just like the Essendon footy players, insipid in their questioning and lacking in the want to know more.

Might depend where you live and the demand on your network. But the capacity on bandwidth sounds kind of shit in busy areas. Where do you live?

Got NBN installed here probably a couple of months ago now. It's shit. Brother can't play online games it just lags like a dog. The pervious internet we had was better and that was shit too.

Mate its as though the club think there man united. Honestly no other club sreamed a practise match

That's alright. We are the man utd of the afl and you guys are the Liverpool of the afl.

Lol enjoy your eternal mediocrity.... Oh wait that's been happening for ages now. How's it going?

Langdon, Ramsay, Maynard, Williams, Reid and Brown should be our backline from round 1 and going into the future.

Special mention to Frost who should be selected when teams are going tall against us.

He doesn't support Richmond, you are wasting your breath.

Just here for attention. So... he won.
Oh, ok
I didn't know
I thought he / she was a bonafide relative to KB
Silly me, I just assume everyone tells the truth on the Internet
Anyway, my apologies, but I've got to go I'm replying to a Nigerian prince....l

I'm investigating a new internet deal.

Avoid Optus. Shocking. Whenever I seem to use the net it give me about 4-5 mbs... Called them at least 10 times. They keep giving me they don't have enough bandwidth issue. I keep telling them they have to provide a minimum standard of service and that I'll get the TIO involved. Anyway since I'm paying virtually nil for the next few months I'll stay with them. I'll probably switch to Telstra the next time I have a week day off. Optus used to be really good. They're Shyte now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back