is didak the numba 1 small forward

Remove this Banner Ad

didakleon

Rookie
Jun 12, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
i tihnk didak has really become a standout player in the league this year. he is now our main goal assist player and also kiks goals himself. do u think he is the best small forward or is there any other palyers that might be better?

He's definately in the top 3 with Yze and Chapman but i wouldn't know which order to put them in. The only thing is Chapman and Yze have been spending most of their time in the midfield in recent weeks.

easy answer no. yes he has been good but half a season is not long enough he would have to keep this level up for two years and get a bit better.

brad johnson for the dogs is better by a mile.
Robbo for the dees is better even though he has been a bit below what he was last year.

you could even argue that he plays to far up the ground to be a genuine small forward. he is a medium

chapman and ablett are also better

he might come after these four as the fifth.

i would count brad johnson and robertson as bigger full forwards not small forward that crumb packs and get lots of insode 50's.
didak chapman , ablett, davey are top 4

DemonAndrew said:
where do you find stats for 'goal assists'?

would be interesting to see didak v davey.

No access to them, however, Didak is #1 in AFL for Goal Assists, and #2 in AFL for Score Assists for memory. He was level in goal assists with Gia i think, but having six in one match would've boosted him over the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didakleon said:
i tihnk didak has really become a standout player in the league this year. he is now our main goal assist player and also kiks goals himself. do u think he is the best small forward or is there any other palyers that might be better?
1. ablett jnr
2. didak

As mentioned Ablett, Davey and Brad Johnson are well ahead of him. Probably a few others as well. Good player, but not one of the top couple.
Is Robbo small enough to be a small forward? Sure, he's not key position but he doesn't seem that small. Maybe its just the amount of flies he has that makes him seem like a tall.

Coin_Toss said:
Didak is the hardest working small forward. The best is debatable, but he is clearly in the top three.
Yep I agree his defensive work is way better than Chapman and Davey. :eek:

Theseventhhamster said:
Yep I agree his defensive work is way better than Chapman and Davey. :eek:

Do you watch Didak?

He moves up the ground, creates opportunities for others and leads the goal assists column. His defensive pressure is reasonable.

Remove this Banner Ad

is didak the numba 1 small forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back