Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol check out his Facebook page. Everyone just takes the piss out of him. He is a grade A flog

Can't find his facebook, can you link it please?

He did a lengthy interview with Tiff Cherry on her show last night on SEN:mad: ...said he will be getting his license back and had been approached by 4-5 players to manage them, a couple well known..

..surely not!:eek: ...he's just a disgusting human being!...and what is wrong with people involved within the footy world??....he should be shunned by them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen some of Ricky's stand-up comedy.

The only thing the routine lacks is actually being funny. Apart from that its very very good.

That facebook is out of this world. Didn't even know there was an 'Army of Autism Awareness Angels'

And...some plastic surgery clinic?

Friends and family should keep him away from the internet

Argh:eek:...that makes my skin crawl!:thumbsdown: .... and the poor girl doesn't look to enthused either...hope she got away!

Ah yeah...she did when he came home blind one night and attacked her. Cops came, took knackerbags outside and he tried to do a runner. I hope they hurt him when they caught up with him.

Calling him a knob is an insult to knobs.

I've seen some of Ricky's stand-up comedy.

The only thing the routine lacks is actually being funny. Apart from that its very very good.

So what you're saying is...he's standing up.

At least he got that part right.

Ah yeah...she did when he came home blind one night and attacked her. Cops came, took knackerbags outside and he tried to do a runner. I hope they hurt him when they caught up with him.

Calling him a knob is an insult to knobs.

oh dear, I didn't realise that was the girl involved:(....thought it was just him sleazing about all over some poor girl for the night. So glad the girlfriend finally did realise (the hard way) what a jerk he really is, and left him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back