Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

His facebook gives the impression he's a 16 year old boy. It's depressing to think that people like Nixon have done so well for themselves while good-hearted people struggle.
This guy has no shame whatsoever and does not understand the meaning of the word regret. How is he not in jail? It's where he belongs.

You don't get locked up specifically for being a dumb campaigner. I feel sorry really for his ex wife and kids. Especially his kids, imagine being able to see your dad carry on like that? ****ing hell. Though I guess it's just a patch on what they've already been through with the St Kilda schoolgirl etc.

You don't get locked up specifically for being a dumb silly. I feel sorry really for his ex wife and kids. Especially his kids, imagine being able to see your dad carry on like that? ******* hell. Though I guess it's just a patch on what they've already been through with the St Kilda schoolgirl etc.

How old are they all? Couldn't be too old. I very much hope for all their sakes that seeing him go so far off the rails doesn't lead them down his path. It's actually mind boggling to think he is actually allowed to see them. He comes off as extremely toxic, especially to young minds.

I have been following him on Facebook for a few weeks now thinking it was a piss take.........but what the hell?

He has some sort of weird following with his "toot toot" and his "cleaners" ? seriously who the hell would hang around him? surely he has a hell of a lot money.

I have been following him on Facebook for a few weeks now thinking it was a piss take.........but what the hell?

He has some sort of weird following with his "toot toot" and his "cleaners" ? seriously who the hell would hang around him? surely he has a hell of a lot money.
I did the same. The bloke is insane. Says the stupidest things and thinks he is 20 years old. Cant beleive he was a respected played manager

What is he, 40 odd? He's rich, snorting coke like he's Tony Montana and banging hot 21 year old broads. Creep or not, he's living the Hollywood life and loving it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How so...

It is putting women on a lower pedestal than men, it is sexism and anti-equality.

Punching an innocent male in the face is a disgusting act, it is equally as bad as doing the same to a female.

Its 2013, gender equality yeah?
Quote from you: "Isn't hitting a woman the same as hitting a man?"

I genuinely pity any woman who you attach yourself too.

Quote from you: "Isn't hitting a woman the same as hitting a man?"

I genuinely pity any woman who you attach yourself too.

Yeah, those poor poor people who i consider my equal :oops:.

It's not the 20th century anymore... seriously.
Do you also believe women should live as housewives only?

Yeah, those poor poor people who i consider my equal :oops:.

It's not the 20th century anymore... seriously.
Do you also believe women should live as housewives only?
What is actually wrong with you?

Equality refers to things you can control - such as equal rights, removing the glass ceiling from the workplace etc.
You are saying that hitting a woman should be the same as hitting a man.

Physical size is something you cannot control. Men are physically bigger than women, and violence from men to women causes far more damage.
You cannot control physical size - and has no place in the conversation of gender equality.

Hitting a woman IS NOT the same as hitting a man.

I shouldn't need to explain this to you. Society has gone wrong somewhere in allowing your mindset to exist. Look up some ad campaigns such as "violence against women - Australia says no".

I'm embarrassed to converse with someone who is so morally corrupt. Perhaps it's your mental capacity. Either way, I have no interest in continuing this conversation with you. Please seek help.

What is actually wrong with you?

Equality refers to things you can control - such as equal rights, removing the glass ceiling from the workplace etc.
You are saying that hitting a woman should be the same as hitting a man.

Physical size is something you cannot control. Men are physically bigger than women, and violence from men to women causes far more damage.
You cannot control physical size - and has no place in the conversation of gender equality.

Hitting a woman IS NOT the same as hitting a man.

I shouldn't need to explain this to you. Society has gone wrong somewhere in allowing your mindset to exist. Look up some ad campaigns such as "violence against women - Australia says no".

I'm embarrassed to converse with someone who is so morally corrupt. Perhaps it's your mental capacity. Either way, I have no interest in continuing this conversation with you. Please seek help.

You thought concepts suggest you are unable to evolve with modern thinking.. oh well.

Maybe we will have true equality when people who think women are fragile little things that need to be protected are gone.

You seem so outraged, i can only assume you think i'm saying violence against women isn't bad... you need to actually read what i say. I'm saying it is bad, just as bad as hitting anyone else.

Your physical size argument is incredibly flawed. So its okay to hit a man, but it's not okay to hit a women because they are smaller... so therefore it is also not okay to hit a man smaller than you? That is exactly the same... except in your mind its completely different as you only see the gender of the person, which has little relevance when they have been assaulted (check the legal system).

Terribly sorry that i consider all people equal, and propose that no one (yes, not even men) should be hit.

In your own words you said that hitting a woman is the same as hitting a man. We both agree that both are bad. But they certainly aren't the same thing. And the fact that you can't see this just underlines your warped viewpoint. You disgust me.

In your own words you said that hitting a woman is the same as hitting a man. We both agree that both are bad. But they certainly aren't the same thing. And the fact that you can't see this just underlines your warped viewpoint. You disgust me.

Okay you can't get your head around gender equality...that's fine.

To say i'm a disgusting person for viewing everyone as equal is laughable, you are clearly highly sensitive on the matter so i won't press further.

Okay you can't get your head around gender equality...that's fine.

To say i'm a disgusting person for viewing everyone as equal is laughable, you are clearly highly sensitive on the matter so i won't press further.
Oh. My. God. I understand gender equality. You think there is no difference between hitting a man and a woman. There clearly is - and the fact you just cannot see that speaks volumes for your personality.

I dare you not to reply to this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scandal Is Ricky Nixon the biggest creep in football history?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back