Is this man the worst player in the history of the VFL/AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasonable

Club Legend
Suspended
Dec 9, 2008
reason
AFL Club
Fremantle
I honesly dont think I've ever seen a player who is so deplorable so consistently.

Has no outstanding features and is routinely made to look like a pleb by anyone who lines up on him.

Mark_Seaby_trade_a.jpg

I've honestly never seen a player worse than he at the highest level.

Makes Tambling look like god. :thumbsu:

shaun_mcmanus.jpg

Wow. A thread by Reasonable stating a bad player. Who woulda guessed it'd be an Eagle?

Haha. Come now Stronz. Don't let rivalry get in the way of common sense

Have you watched the two play over the last year or so.

Seaby is unbelievably bad, I mean, putting aside my bias. He is the worst player, I have ever seen play the game, slow, lumbering, shocking field kick, poor mark over head and has the turning circle of a semi.

I cant believe he is still on your list.

Kepler has been very servicable at the very least and a good target up forward.

Not really fair to have Seaby's name in the same sentence as Kep's.

Kep >>>>>>>>>> Seaby >>>>>> nothing. :thumbsu:

Same old bullshit dribble

Whats the point arguing with you mate? This thread will more than likely end up like your other trolls.. Unsuccessful and have other supporters bagging out Freo players. You call our coach a hack, when yours is worse. You call our forward line crap, when you've been unable to assemble a decent forward, back or centre line since your inception and now your mocking our back up ruckman, who is clearly better than any of your back ups.

Don't you get sick of it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honesly dont think I've ever seen a player who is so deplorable so consistently.

Has no outstanding features and is routinely made to look like a pleb by anyone who lines up on him.

Mark_Seaby_trade_a.jpg

I've honestly never seen a player worse than he at the highest level.

Makes Tambling look like god. :thumbsu:

did he drop the mark? i am betting he did..look at his eyes..i bet he can hear footsteps..

to be fair, seaby was right up there as far as 2nd ruckman go. But since the start of last year, he has been very much a spud. Where did it go?

Maybe he is the heart of the eagles, starts playing bad, we start playing bad. :rolleyes:

But yeah, at the end of 2007 seabs was just about the finest 2nd ruckman in the game, that used to dominate whenever Cox wasnt playing.

Don't forget Seaby has the highest goal kicking accuracy from a set shot in the AFL. But he is much worse than Keplar

This coming from a club with - Scott Thornton , David Mundy, Josh Head and Brett Peake. Another great Pav who failed his CA moment.

Hey fatso. Hows life?

Are you arguing the point, most of your fans seem to acknowledge that Kepler >>>>>>>>>> Seaby.

Can you, or are you eating? :thumbsu:

Are you arguing the point, most of your fans seem to acknowledge that Kepler >>>>>>>>>> Seaby.

no he was saying that Scott Thornton , David Mundy, Josh Head and Brett Peake are all worse than seaby

and for the record, atm keplar>seaby, but at their prime seaby>>>>>>>>>>>>keplar

no he was saying that Scott Thornton , David Mundy, Josh Head and Brett Peake are all worse than seaby

and for the record, atm keplar>seaby, but at their prime seaby>>>>>>>>>>>>keplar

Hey Champ,

How was school, what did you learn today?

Do you agree that Mark Seaby is the worst player in VFL/AFL history, Im not sure anyone can argue to the contrary, he is just so poor. :thumbsu:

Hey Champ,

How was school, what did you learn today?

why are you so fascinated with the fact that i am in high school?

Do you agree that Mark Seaby is the worst player in VFL/AFL history, Im not sure anyone can argue to the contrary, he is just so poor. :thumbsu:

no, seaby at his best was better than chris groom, bradley, phil gilbert and tony delaney

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this man the worst player in the history of the VFL/AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back