Is this man the worst player in the history of the VFL/AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kep >>>>>>>>>> Seaby >>>>>> nothing. :thumbsu:
Seaby is really pretty bad... but I would have him over Thornton. They were going to drop him to Woeful reserves if he wasn't played for Freo... that's how awesome he is.

Oh... and as bad as Seaby is... he still commanded the #1 spot at West Perth over Warnock. :eek:

Seaby is really pretty bad... but I would have him over Thornton. They were going to drop him to Woeful reserves if he wasn't played for Freo... that's how awesome he is.

Oh... and as bad as Seaby is... he still commanded the #1 spot at West Perth over Warnock. :eek:

Wait a minute.. i could have sworn you were a freo supporter..

Good point though.

Even last year when he was 'shit', Seaby > Warnock. :D

the thing i love about freo getting stuck into seaby

mark seaby: 1 premiership, 2 grand finals
fremantle: 0 premierships, 0 grand finals

I fail to see your point, Mark Seaby still remains the worst player in the league.

Going by the logic of those stats you're suggesting Seaby > Nick Reiwvolt.

How was school, I can assure you, you will not pass your TEE, you come across as a very dense young man. :thumbsu:

I fail to see your point, Mark Seaby still remains the worst player in the league.

Going by the logic of those stats you're suggesting Seaby > Nick Reiwvolt.

no im just saying its funny that your ripping into a bloke who has won more premierships than your entire club

How was school, I can assure you, you will not pass your TEE, you come across as a very dense young man. :thumbsu:

west coast and freo have more chance of playing off in the grand final than i do of not passing my TEE

Lol, Josh Head named on the field for Freo after having the shit bagged out of him all week by Freo fans.

We have a new winner. :thumbsu:

Maybe.

By using that logic, Fletcher and Staker get the 'shit bagged' out of them by eagles supporters all the time regarding their selection. Therefore they also must be considered :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this man the worst player in the history of the VFL/AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back