Is this man the worst player in the history of the VFL/AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you've overextended yourself Parv. Poor Seabs is struggling at the minute and doesn't deserve a spot in our 22 (and we're struggling as a team). But the worst player in 110 years of football? That's a hard sell. After all, he's played nearly 100 games of football, been rated one of the best backup ruckmen in the league a few years ago and won a premiership medal. Surely there's hundreds of worse players in the record books.

For example, can you really say Seaby is a worse player than any of the following:
Bradd Dodd, Kingsley Hunter, Clinton Wolf, Martin Whitelaw, Clayton Collard, Chris Groom, Ryley Dunn, Jamie Merillo, Leigh Wardell-Johnson, David Muir or Daniel Schell?

why are you so fascinated with the fact that i am in high school?

no, seaby at his best was better than chris groom, bradley, phil gilbert and tony delaney

Were you even alive to know who these players are, did you see them play?

Are you a non TEE student?

Don't forget Clive Shithouse
ONToCWaterhouse.jpg

How can we forget Clive.....especially after kicking 7 goals to beat the slime after they were up by 40 points...LOL

Again shows just how pathetic Freo's history are that they put a guy up on pedastel for one good game in their entire career :eek:

Heck even Seaby's played more good games then Clive Shithouse did in his career

Ashley Sampi tore you guys apart on a derby as well once but you don't see a super Ashley Sampi screensaver do you? Shows the difference in mentality between the clubs when a player like Clive Shithouse becomes a club legend for one performance :eek:

Again shows just how pathetic Freo's history are that they put a guy up on pedastel for one good game in their entire career :eek:

Ashley Sampi tore you guys apart on a derby as well once but you don't see a super Ashley Sampi screensaver do you? Shows the difference in mentality between the clubs when a player like Clive Shithouse becomes a club legend for one performance :eek:

ROFL Ouch.

Who could ever forget Glen Manton- the man who cracked the shits at sheeds and took his bat and ball to cheaton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Andrew McDonald is right up there - since when has a Ranga ever done well in cricket for Australia?

Brycey would also have to be up there - hit for six second ball of your career!! Even Glen Trimble wasn't zacked in his first over!!

As for Footy, anyone the Tigers drafted after Anthony Banik and Richard Lounder would have to be right up there, as would anyone who missed out on a game because players such as John Rombotis, Matthew Dundas and Todd Menegola could get games.

Danny Hughes has to be close to the gold medallist, though a special mention to my work colleague Burkey who thinks Nick Stevens is hack.

Or Shaun McManus and Clive Waterhouse...

Oh, wait.

Thats just it muppet.

You can reel off those names, and Im more than happy to say they were both average footballers, but my god, Mark Seaby has to be the worse player ever to compete at the highest level.

I honestly havent seen a player so shit, so often.

Is he all there?

Thats just it muppet.

You can reel off those names, and Im more than happy to say they were both average footballers, but my god, Mark Seaby has to be the worse player ever to compete at the highest level.

I honestly havent seen a player so shit, so often.

Is he all there?

I'd suggest that you're the bigger muppet, perhaps even President of the Muppets or Captain Muppet, for repeatedly sprouting the same tired line which simply isn't true.

Seaby hasn't been in the best of form of late, however he is clearly not the 'worse player ever to compete at the highest level'. JON and Laycock are two 'popular' names that come to mind that make Seaby look like Polly Famer and then there are numerous other players that have played one, two or a handful of games at the elite level that have been much, much worse.

Or perhaps you're Prime Minister Muppet.

or maybe Lord Muppet suits you better?

Or going with the Dorker and Oceanic theme.. Admiral Muppet.

King Muppet might be more your taste?

Is this you Pav?

Fredcharming.jpg

Seaby hasn't been in the best of form of late, however he is clearly not the 'worse player ever to compete at the highest level'.

I sincerely disagree. I honestly, forget my bias, have never seen a player so bad, routinely, as Mark Seaby.

There is no part of his game that is acceptable, not one. His marking is atrocious, he cant run, he has shocking disposal, he regularly loses his balance, he cant tackle, his handpassing is offensive and his kicking is laughable. Oh and he is very soft.

There hasnt been a player who brings all of this to the table in one package. Yeah, sure there's been some really, really bad players, but I will confidently say that they were able to execute at least one skill necessary to compete at the top level.

I havent seen Seaby, do anything of note, ever. He is without doubt the worst player, ever, to play in the VFL/AFL. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this man the worst player in the history of the VFL/AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back