Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

My gut feel is Port must think they have either Cumming or Perryman.

The timing of the Houston announcement to me feels like Port believe they have a replacement locked in so they have now begun to stage manage Houston's exit.

I hope I'm wrong, but you can't help but wonder if there's a connection between Cumming's visit to Port and Houston's departure formally being announced on the same day.

Port have made three prelims in five seasons; the Crows haven't made finals for seven seasons.

Port has modern, world-class club facilities, compared to the dustbowl at West Lakes.

It's not at all surprising that Port is a more attractive destination right now where the Crows desperately need to return to the finals to attract players.

Port have made three prelims in five seasons; the Crows haven't made finals for seven seasons.

Port has modern, world-class club facilities, compared to the dustbowl at West Lakes.

It's not at all surprising that Port is a more attractive destination right now where the Crows desperately need to return to the finals to attract players.

Yeah but you also get outnumbered at your home finals games FFS....

Familiar looking post, I wonder where I've seen it before?

Port have made three prelims in five seasons, we haven't made finals for seven seasons.

Port have modern, world-class club facilities, we're stuck at a dustbowl at West Lakes.

It's not at all surprising that Port is a more attractive destination right now. Thebarton can't come soon enough and we desperately need to return to the finals if we want to attract more players.
Hmm...

Also how’s Craig Mcrae today talking lists and a who they are after and not. Refreshing! We can only dream 😂😂

The timing of the Houston announcement to me feels like Port believe they have a replacement locked in so they have now begun to stage manage Houston's exit.

I hope I'm wrong, but you can't help but wonder if there's a connection between Cumming's visit to Port and Houston's departure formally being announced on the same day.
All clubs have their exit meetings straight after their season finishes, Houston just told them officially then. No real connection to Cumming touring both clubs, which it sounds like actually happened on the weekend, before Houston’s exit meeting.

Or he heard Lukosius got offered a big contract for Lukosius on the same day and said "stuff you guys".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks

Port also have a fan base that spit on and turn on players when things do go right - just saying

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And still made more Grand Finals than you in the last 10 years :drunk: :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back