Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Will Isaac Cumming choose the Adelaide Crows?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange how when crows played in finals and lost preliminaries and a grand final no less, this board said we were shit because of it and it was no measure of success.

So which is it? And which past poster are you?
Playing in prelims and losing sucks, as did 2017.

But I'd rather play in them. We are currently a different kind of shit

Playing in prelims and losing sucks, as did 2017.

But I'd rather play in them. We are currently a different kind of shit
So crows were successful prior 2018? Or is it only Port allowed to have that 'success' bestowed upon them.

****! This board is more shit than the Crows

So crows were successful prior 2018? Or is it only Port allowed to have that 'success' bestowed upon them.

****! This board is more shit than the Crows
We played finals, so yeah but not the ultimate success.

Would you like to have played in 3 prelims in the last 5 years??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn’t Tex been quoted as saying he will be a good addition? Sounded very much like he thought Cumming was Crow bound?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Nope. He said 'hopefully' he'll be...

Whether in Tex speak it meant hopefully we'll get him and he'll be a good addition, or he's slipped up and let a bit of a cat out of the bag, who knows? 🤷‍♂️

Have read recently Draper keen to go interstate. can’t remember where - might have been on here!

Anyway I doubt we pick him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Sure that may be true, but that isn't the main point here though...

If we miss out on Cumming and go into next year with ANB, welsh and pick 4, I'd have to say I personally feel like we are in one of the darkest moments of out club. I know others may have felt it for a while, but it's the first time I've felt that wherever we look at the club, there is just dead ends.
Coach going nowhere.
Nothing from the board.
Nothing from the CEO.
Average List.
Low end assistants.
Nobody to step in an demand change.

Pretty depressing time to be a supporter.

I remember when Melbourne were shit, I respected those supporters who hung in there. I'm trying to do the same but it's so hard
I know what you mean. I said to a Crow's friend after round 4 this year that I will never get excited about pre-season ever again after our shocking start.
Although we all enjoy Bigman's reports (and of course we all appreciate them), I won't be reading any of them next year.
I'll start getting excited about the Crow's when we ACTUALLY start winning.

We played finals, so yeah but not the ultimate success.

Would you like to have played in 3 prelims in the last 5 years??
That's not the point. The point is with posters here it's shit if it's Crows but ****ing fantastic if it's Port.

Of course I'd want to play in finals every year.

So which alias are you? Answer the ****ing question.

That's not the point. The point is with posters here it's shit if it's Crows but ****ing fantastic if it's Port.

Of course I'd want to play in finals every year.

So which alias are you? Answer the ****ing question.
Wow.... someone's a bit precious aren't they.

I have not been here before. Whether you believe that or not is on you and your obviously sad life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Isaac Cumming - UFA (and then there was one)

Back