Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Really?

Scroll down to the comments section on this fairly weak article which just barely suggests that if you want to call yourself the most moral army in the world that you should just maybe not allow rape and torture in your prisons.

Or view the mass protests which followed the arrest.

It's the overwhelming view of Israelis that nobody should be punished for the rape of prisoners.

Oh I agree, but using photoshopped images does no one any favours.

The TV show did debate this issue. Half the panel did argue for the yes side.

But dont think there was an audience poll.

That photo was from years ago. Fake news.

Seriously ...Nobody needs to make up crap to paint the israeli's in a bad light, they are doing a bang up job on their own.

If you are faking it, you have another agenda.

That photo was from years ago. Fake news.

Seriously ...Nobody needs to make up crap to paint the israeli's in a bad light, they are doing a bang up job on their own.

If you are faking it, you have another agenda.
It is amazing how much coverage a fake image like this can generate but an image of a child missing their arms or their head is routinely dismissed.

It is amazing how much coverage a fake image like this can generate but an image of a child missing their arms or their head is routinely dismissed.
They admit they're killing children, but they've bent over backwards to say that their "most moral" army would never do such a thing deliberately.

Now they're raping prisoners (and not being charged still) and the same people will excuse their behaviour.

This is what turning a blind-eye to genocide looks like. It feels like screaming into the void that people can't see that support of Israel is exactly the same as supporting the Nazi regime, something so many people swore they would never allow. And now it's happening right in front of our eyes and all that's happening is excuse after excuse to make people disbelieve what they're seeing.

They admit they're killing children, but they've bent over backwards to say that their "most moral" army would never do such a thing deliberately.

Now they're raping prisoners (and not being charged still) and the same people will excuse their behaviour.

This is what turning a blind-eye to genocide looks like. It feels like screaming into the void that people can't see that support of Israel is exactly the same as supporting the Nazi regime, something so many people swore they would never allow. And now it's happening right in front of our eyes and all that's happening is excuse after excuse to make people disbelieve what they're seeing.

Posting the fake stuff doesn't help stop people from disbelieving.

so so heartening. and for those wishing to bad mouth her kamala’s husband is jewish. the downside is the powerful israeli diaspora will traduce her. hang in there kamala, history will show you’re on the right side.

I’ve got more chance of marrying Margot Robbie than any US government imposing an arms embargo on Israel. Kamala knows she needs the Muslim votes in Michigan to win the election. She secured them, then on a Jan 20th she signs another arms deal with Bibi.

I’ve got more chance of marrying Margot Robbie than any US government imposing an arms embargo on Israel. Kamala knows she needs the Muslim votes in Michigan to win the election. She secured them, then on a Jan 20th she signs another arms deal with Bibi.

she’s risking the wrath of the powerful and influential israel lobby by doing it - which is far more likely to cause electoral pain. i find it pleasing that at least she’s not taking a blatant pro-Israel position as - i’m a zionist - doddering joe did.

The proof will be in the pudding.
she’s risking the wrath of the powerful and influential israel lobby by doing it - which is far more likely to cause electoral pain. i find it pleasing that at least she’s not taking a blatant pro-Israel position as - i’m a zionist - doddering joe did.
The Zionist Lobby is on its last legs. It has no credibility anymore.

Harris could easily turn this whole issue into USA first nationalism and Americans would 100% fall into line. And this strategy would further weaken Trump.

Netanyahu has gone way too far this time.

AIPAC can't openly go against Harris. The Primary is done and Harris doesn't owe them anything.

But......she will still always sell them weapons.

While this aim might be seen as being one of Harris doing the right thing. The other way of looking at it, is that if AIPAC and lobby groups don't start giving the Dems their campaign funds, then they might just go against them.

Israel can't afford that gamble, so the money will pour into the Democrats regardless.

Meanwhile, Israel, who have been committing escalation and crimes across the Middle East are now pondering a "pre-emptive" strike. Which might also just be called "starting a war". This is what they did in '67 too. Claimed they were about to be attacked and launched themselves. And there are people today who say Israel never started any wars, were always defending themselves.

It's not up to Israel what happens to the Palestinian people and their land.

At the moment (and at all stages of history since the creation of Israel) it most definitely is up to Israel.

A Palestinian state will be created

No it wont. That time has long passed.

I support a two State solution. But it's not going to happen.

Israel will not lay down its arms or return an inch of land to the dispossessed Palestinians. The West Bank has been progressively annexed for decades now via Israeli settlements, and that wont be slowing down any time soon, and Gaza is now under Israel control (after they previously withdrew settlers from there, and granted semi autonomy) and will remain under Israeli control.

There is nothing the Palestinian people can do about this. And there is nothing Israels neighbors can do about it, without a retaliation from the USA.

I dont support the above. But its the truth.

A one State solution (Israel, covering all of mandatory Palestine, with Arab Muslims living under apartheid and disenfranchised) is where this is headed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment (and at all stages of history since the creation of Israel) it most definitely is up to Israel.

No it wont. That time has long passed.

I support a two State solution. But it's not going to happen.

Israel will not lay down its arms or return an inch of land to the dispossessed Palestinians. The West Bank has been progressively annexed for decades now via Israeli settlements, and that wont be slowing down any time soon, and Gaza is now under Israel control (after they previously withdrew settlers from there, and granted semi autonomy) and will remain under Israeli control.

There is nothing the Palestinian people can do about this. And there is nothing Israels neighbors can do about it, without a retaliation from the USA.

I dont support the above. But its the truth.

A one State solution (Israel, covering all of mandatory Palestine, with Arab Muslims living under apartheid and disenfranchised) is where this is headed.
Israel cannot hide behind the USA forever. USA protection is not guaranteed - particularly after so many recent failures in the Middle East.

Israel cannot hide behind the USA forever. USA protection is not guaranteed - particularly after so many recent failures in the Middle East.

They can hide behind it forever, and it is guaranteed.

Open your eyes. They can literally genocide 40,000 people, bomb refugee camps, kill children and POW's while annexing Palestine, and nothing actually happens.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-the-leading-jewish-political-donors-in-this-us-election-cycle/

The Saudis have also proved that it doesnt matter what your human rights record is, the Seppos will support you, because they need allies in the ME.

Nothing will change. People that think it will are set to be disappointed.

It's undeniable that we haven't seen these levels of genocidal intent from a population, like we're seeing from Israel, since Rwanda.....

Link was satire, but everything I'm seeing and hearing from Israel is supportive/confirms that Israel is not doing anything to stop their soldiers raping, starving and not even bothering to lay charges against prisoners they're taking.
Scott Ritter* - 'there but for the grace of God go I'm

*whom i thought was utterly deranged

but you may be misreading the r/ship

the people who may be the string pullers are Deep apparatchiks who do not have alliegences to nation states and the people in israel* are as much pawns as gazans indeed they are not blown up., but reservists in idf/iof have taken significant blows too

the mark carney's of the world don't give a shit of you and i they want holodomor mkII and to take fertile land of ukraine and the dutch

They can hide behind it forever, and it is guaranteed.

Open your eyes. They can literally genocide 40,000 people, bomb refugee camps, kill children and POW's while annexing Palestine, and nothing actually happens.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/meet-the-leading-jewish-political-donors-in-this-us-election-cycle/

The Saudis have also proved that it doesnt matter what your human rights record is, the Seppos will support you, because they need allies in the ME.

Nothing will change. People that think it will are set to be disappointed.
+1
<japaneseemoji:headnod>

but you may be misreading the r/ship

the people who may be the string pullers are Deep apparatchiks who do not have alliegences to nation states and the people in israel* are as much pawns as gazans indeed they are not blown up., but reservists in idf/iof have taken significant blows too

the mark carney's of the world don't give a shit of you and i they want holodomor mkII and to take fertile land of ukraine and the dutch
The people who are pulling the strings can only pull them for so long. USA has other and more pressing concerns.

Realistically, what would be the likely long-term outcomes for the USA if they were to impose an arms embargo on Israel and stopped offering their support to them over there?

So when is this war gunna start esclating further?

Well, apparently Hezbollah are setting up to launch an attack imminently.

As Israel awaits retaliation for the killing of Hamas and Hezbollah chiefs in Beirut and Tehran, intelligence reportedly suggests that the Lebanese militant group is poised to strike independently of Iran.

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...h-attack-airstrikes-latest-news-b2593065.html

Israeli officials increasingly believe it will be Hezbollah, rather than Iran, that will be first to launch a major attack on Israel in the coming days, according to media reports on Wednesday, while Tehran was reported to be possibly reconsidering its threatened large-scale onslaught.

Citing two sources familiar with intelligence on the matter, CNN reported that Hezbollah appears increasingly set to act against Israel “independent” of an expected Iranian response to the recent killings of the Lebanese terror group’s top military commander Fuad Shukr in Beirut and Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran.

One of the sources said Hezbollah was moving at a faster clip than Iran in readying an attack, which it looks set to launch in the coming days.

Source: https://www.timesofisrael.com/israe...spond-before-iran-to-deaths-of-terror-chiefs/

From Iran's side:
Iran’s acting foreign minister has said the country will respond to the killing of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh at the “right time” in the "appropriate" manner, following a day of intense diplomacy in the Middle East.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/czxlgwyevj9o

How damaging these attacks will be is yet to be seen given Israli defences...

In April, Iran launched more than 300 missiles and drones at Israel - nearly all of which were shot down - in retaliation to an attack on its diplomatic compound in Syria. Many fear Iran's response on this occasion could take a similar form.

Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/czxlgwyevj9o

Regardless, many countries surrounding Israel are rightly pissed and Israel really are not de-escalating anything right now, so for the 'when is this war escalating' question: probably sooner than anyone likes.
Israel has vowed to kill Yahya Sinwar – the architect of the 7 October attacks that sparked the war in Gaza – after he was announced as the new leader of Hamas.

Israel has (also) warned that its response will be disproportionate if Hezbollah harms Israeli civilians in its retaliation for the killing of its commander in Beirut, officials have claimed.

Axios quoted an Israeli official as saying: “In the internal discussions with the US, Israel stressed that the cost of another Hezbollah mishap would be heavy and that Hezbollah would pay a disproportionate price if it harmed civilians as part of its retaliation.”

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...h-attack-airstrikes-latest-news-b2593065.html

Sounds like Hezbollah & Iran are not sure what they want to do ... or if they want to do it
It sounds like they're pissed off. That much is clear.

Beyond that... whether they know exactly what they want to do and whether they will execute these plans is up to our imagination, unless you have a level of intel on the situation that stretches beyond what the media reports.

As far as Israeli intel goes as reported in those articles, it seems that they are seeing signs of Hezbollah setting up for an attack.

The people who are pulling the strings can only pull them for so long. USA has other and more pressing concerns.
a digital bentham panopticon ? they™ can keep on orchestrating all the confluct they wish , domestic and foreign

the people dont seek war , #p#politicaleconomy101 the hidden masters do

remember GW Bush quote : war/conflict has benefited US (he was not talking Bell Labs™ tech) it infringes on personal spaces and arrogates your rights

Randolph Bourne - 'war is the health of the state' - rights and liberties of the individual suborned in times of conflict , but remind me have DanielAndrews emergency powers legislation been removed ?

democratic function is captured and conflict determined by a usurping body of the state , which may be supra national in origin with no allegiance to the powers of government

this is the start of the beginning , and to believe the Sino's do not also have their Deep operatives is fools errand , tho Xi did clean house in past half dozen years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back