Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Zionists pull the strings of politicians. The vote that started this mess in 1948 was tainted by Zionists. Truman was told if he didn't vote and pressure others to vote their way, it would be th3 end of the Democrat party. Even in Asutralia, Zionists have a direct line to Kirribili

Surprised Gvir is not on there

doubt they are worried to be fair.

Iran is a shit show.

The entire country of Israel has been on Irans hit list for years. The fact they have broken it down to 8-9 ppl is irrelevant.

doubt they are worried to be fair.

Iran is a shit show.

The entire country of Israel has been on Irans hit list for years. The fact they have broken it down to 8-9 ppl is irrelevant.
They smashed up 3 air-bases after warning they were going to do it.

You don't think they could cause more damage if they hadn't advised in advance and targeted those people?

US just follow their allies, morality doesn’t come into it. They just happen to be on the right side re Ukraine.

I didn’t think Putin will try to take ALL of Europe but the idea he’s stop at Ukraine is absurd, and even if he didn’t why should he be allowed to just take over Ukraine?
Morality does does come into it, and the USA has none.

The USA is responsible for some horrendous things over the years.

Israel is a racist state. Just because it's a democratic racist state, doesn't make it better.

Peter Dutton wants to ban peaceful protests to defend a racist state which treats a 12yo girl like this.

Most of the Arab states are intensely racist. Try becoming a citizen there. In Qatar, you must live there for 25 years and be a muslim.

They smashed up 3 air-bases after warning they were going to do it.

You don't think they could cause more damage if they hadn't advised in advance and targeted those people?

I don't think Iran can do anything that will really worry Israel.

Those that think they can massively overestimate their putrid state of military capability.

Those that think they can massively overestimate their putrid state of military capability.

It can't be great, I mean you compare the targeted hits Israel could manage (both technology and intelligence) and Iran got only one casualty from all of those rockets.

You shouldn't be supporting war crimes but that's the sort of scumbag you are.

Shooting missiles from Lebanon is a crime in itself ( but not necessarily if it was the Lebanese government ).
I can't see why anyone thinks this escalation is something to be celebrated.
Ass holes are fighting pricks, and innocents are collateral.
If there is a winner, it won't be based on morals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can't be great, I mean you compare the targeted hits Israel could manage (both technology and intelligence) and Iran got only one casualty from all of those rockets.
Only Israeli supporters measure attacks in body count. The real measure is taking out military capability. That's why they attacked airfields, and it's why Israel aren't saying how many soldiers and weapons were removed (or why Hezbollah and Hamas don't report that either).

It would have really made you happy if they dropped a nuke on Jerusalem wouldnt it?
No, because Jerusalem is full of civilians. Why do Israel supporters fail to realise that body count is not something to be proud of.

In an ideal world, Iran precisely hits all the Israeli bombs and missile depots for zero deaths and the war instantly stops.

The difference is that Israel want to dominate the region (and nearly do) while every other power in the area just wants to be left alone to peace and self-determination (and to dominate their own people in some instances).

No, because Jerusalem is full of civilians. Why do Israel supporters fail to realise that body count is not something to be proud of.

In an ideal world, Iran precisely hits all the Israeli bombs and missile depots for zero deaths and the war instantly stops.
And you don't think Israel has the technology and intelligence to do the same thing on Iran and hit all their missile depots?

In fact .... better technology .... better intelligence ..... it seems Israel are just biding their time

The difference is that Israel want to dominate the region (and nearly do) while every other power in the area just wants to be left alone to peace and self-determination (and to dominate their own people in some instances).
Anyone who thinks Saudi, Jordan, Egypt and others in the region will join with Iran against Israel are deluded

I am a supporter of israelis and palestinians. There is no need to be so partisan. Its the Israeli gov, Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran you should be pissed at.

Reckon if Iran managed to take out some F-35s at that air base, Israel would be quite worried.

Netanyahu looked and sounded quite shaky at his propaganda conference. Probably just forgot his warm jacket, yeah?

Reckon if Iran managed to take out some F-35s at that air base, Israel would be quite worried.

Netanyahu looked and sounded quite shaky at his propaganda conference. Probably just forgot his warm jacket, yeah?

Lol...even if they did, as if their allies wouldn't come to their aid.

They have 175 F-16's, 58 F-15's and 39 F-35's at a state of readiness. That doesnt take into consideration the number of aircraft they have available to be brought into service.

And you don't think Israel has the technology and intelligence to do the same thing on Iran and hit all their missile depots?

In fact .... better technology .... better intelligence ..... it seems Israel are just biding their time
Biding their time?
They have been bombing the crap out of Gaza for nearly a year now and have started bombing the crap out of Lebanon (civilian areas).

I think if the latest footage shows anything, it shows that if Iran wanted to destroy the cities of Israel and slaughter civilians like the Israelis are currently doing to the Palestinians and Lebanese then they would be able to and there is nothing Israel can do to stop it.

Biding their time?
They have been bombing the crap out of Gaza for nearly a year now and have started bombing the crap out of Lebanon (civilian areas).

I think if the latest footage shows anything, it shows that if Iran wanted to destroy the cities of Israel and slaughter civilians like the Israelis are currently doing to the Palestinians and Lebanese then they would be able to and there is nothing Israel can do to stop it.

I think if Iran were to begin an offensive with the intent to destroy Israeli cities....you would see very quickly that Iran would wither under the military force it would face. Israel has only sipped the head of its military capability.

not sure that has anything to with what i said but OK

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back