Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like this is now officially a regional war provoked by Netanyahu.
His ultimate goal is to bait the US into fighting Iran for them. Regional/world war means that Netanyahu can still remain in power. He knows he is done once the war is finished. People forget what was happening before October last year.

Do people also remember when Netanyahu said that 9/11 "was good for Israel"? I wonder why they would benefit from the World Trade Centre collapsing. Who was baiting the US to go to war in Iraq because of a supposed "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" The Israelis of course.

It's so plainly obvious what this is about and why a ceasefire deal hasn't been accepted until now. Not only do they benefit from war via weapon manufacturing and sales, they also keep engaging Iranian proxies and targeting their Ambassadors/Officials to ultimately go to war with them. And they can't beat Iran on their own so they want the US to intervene.

Iran is definitely not innocent in this either, but ultimately it's the Israelis that are driving the world to a widespread war.

Last edited:

I know the exclusionary Zionist Cancer wields a powerful military force and they will take more than just 'some' beating but I'm hoping Hezbollah can at the very least make a good account of themselves against enemy military and security targets and leave Israeli civilians to flee south to designated safe zones.
Hezbollah have been more focused on military targets than Israel have. thousands of Israeli targets pouring into southern Lebanon is exactly what Hezbollah wanted. Brings them out from behind the Iron Dome.

The only issue will be if/when Israel lays siege to Beirut again and if they and any militia partners go on any genocidal sprees again like they did in the 80's (which is why Hezbollah has popular support, they remember the last Israeli-backed ethnic cleansing in Lebanon).

Also different to Gaza is that the population has at least somewhere to go.

I mean do you honestly think there’s world wide support for terrorists groups like Hamas and Hezbolah lol if this thing escalates which it looks like doing all the major super powers will be backing Israel and by extension the country most of you living in will as well, what are you going to do then.

And did i just read i hope Hezbolah give a good account of them themselves christ.

Last edited:
I mean do you honestly think there’s world wide support for terrorists groups like Hamas and Hezbolah lol if this thing escalates which it looks like doing all the major super powers will be backing Israel and by extension the country most of you living in will as well, what are you going to do then.

And did i just read i hope Hezbolah give a good account of them themselves christ.
You are too naive and falsly call Arab civilians terrorists.
You believe the propaganda arm of Netanyahy's army and can't bring yourself to call Netanyayu a war criminal.
You constantly post laughing emojis because you can't articulate a response.

Name the "major super powers (that) will be backing Israel"

Criticising Israeli terrorism, apartheid, war crimes and genocide is not the same as supporting Hamas or Hezbollah.

The fact you keep repeating this nonsense is ludicrous. You obviously lack critical thinking skills.

Not a single person on here supports any of Iran's proxies.

The Israelis however are terrorists committing heinous crimes with the goal of starting a broader war. War crime after war crime with no accountability.

There's nothing for us to say about Iran's proxies when Western governments deem them terrorists. We will however speak out against Israeli terrorists that not acts with complete impunity, but that are funded by Western countries including our very own government.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I question anyone that wants us to focus our attention on Iran's proxies and not the major terrorist organisation there. Zionists are some of the biggest narcissists I have ever seen. They want us to study and repeat Zionist talking points as if they are going through a genocide right now with no support from major world leaders. Reality is that they're committing the genocide with the help of major world leaders.

They act like over 40,000 people being murdered including over 16,000 children and over 1.6 million people being displaced is a normal thing to support.

It's like the people that ask us to speak on freeing the hostages as if we're not the ones that have been asking for a ceasefire deal since October last year that would have returned the hostages.

I'll make this clear - I don't support Iran or their proxies' Islamist goals. The exclusionist Zionist Cancer NEEDS to get the everliving sh*t stomped out of it, though. To this end, if Hezbollah keep to political, military and security targets I say 'happy hunting!'

I will say that all groups who will not share in the land as equals need to be wiped out. ALL groups. Exclusionary Zionist. Exclusionary Islamist.

If they will not live together destroy them. Those who reject our common humanity should have but one destination - an unmarked grave.

I'll make this clear - I don't support Iran or their proxies' Islamist goals. The exclusionist Zionist Cancer NEEDS to get the everliving sh*t stomped out of it, though. To this end, if Hezbollah keep to political, military and security targets I say 'happy hunting!'

I will say that all groups who will not share in the land as equals need to be wiped out. ALL groups. Exclusionary Zionist. Exclusionary Islamist.

If they will not live together destroy them. Those who reject our common humanity should have but one destination - an unmarked grave.

I agree with what you are generally saying in that that extremist Zionism needs to go, but just so you know that it is a political goal of Hezbollah is to eliminate the state of Israel.

They dont see a difference between Israels military and Israels civilians, similarly to hamas.

So, when you say, Hezbollah should keep to political targets, that does not mean to them what you think it might mean - they aren't some kind of white knight here, riding over the hill to slay the dragon.

They want as much death as anyone else in the region, if they could they kill every single person in Israel, they just dont have the capability to do it.

Last edited:
His ultimate goal is to bait the US into fighting Iran for them. Regional/world war means that Netanyahu can still remain in power. He knows he is done once the war is finished. People forget what was happening before October last year.

Netanyahu wants the US engaging in combat in the next 5 weeks. The US public doesn't. If Biden were forced to commit forces then that's an election win for Trump, whom Netanyahu wants in power as he's more friendly.

The next 5 weeks will be some of the most critical in history as Netanyahu desperately tries everything to get his man into the White House

Netanyahu wants the US engaging in combat in the next 5 weeks. The US public doesn't. If Biden were forced to commit forces then that's a win for Trump, whom Netanyahu wants in power as he's more friendly.

The next 5 weeks will be some of the most critical in history as Netanyahu desperately tries everything to get his man into the White House

Trump is no supporter of war right now and neither is Kamala especially in the middle east.

only way the USA gets involved is if Iran does something stupid.

Trump is a supporter of whatever gains him power. If Netanyahu invades and makes a desperate plea for help to US will have to send forces, or attack Iran, and either one before Nov 5 wins Trump the election.

not saying it won't happen but;

Trump is anti-funding Ukraine war
Agreed exit for Afghanistan
already telling Taiwan they will pay for protection from China

would be a pretty big back flip for him to commit troops in the middle east UNLESS Israel is attacked first, i highly doubt either US president nominee would commit troops to back an invasion offensive. It would need to be defensive action only.

Most of the US population are antiwar right now regardless of voting base, so I'm not sure how you see Trump committing too it as some kind of election winning tactic, if it were the democrats would have already done it!

Last edited:
not saying it won't happen but;

Trump is anti-funding Ukraine war
Agreed exit for Afghanistan
already telling Taiwan they will pay for protection from China

would be a pretty big back flip for him to commit troops in the middle east UNLESS Israel is attacked first, i highly doubt either US president nominee would commit troops to back an invasion offensive. It would need to be defensive action only.

Most of the US population are antiwar right now regardless of voting base, so I'm not sure how you see Trump committing too it as some kind of election winning tactic, if it were the democrats would have already done it!
US will take action to protect US lives.
There won't be any action to directly support Netanyahu's offensives or protect any Israeli lives.

I agree with what you are generally saying in that that extremist Zionism needs to go, but just so you know that it is a political goal of Hezbollah is to eliminate the state of Israel.
It all depends on now they actually define Israel themselves.

To me, Israel as a political construct is one with a majority population of one overall ethnicity and religion that will seek to keep others as a perpetual minority (especially in the wake of nation-state laws - https://theconversation.com/israels-new-nation-state-law-restates-the-obvious-100310 )

I'd back the elimination of that state as a political construct. As I do a Iran, a nation run by a Grand Ayatollah and a Council of Mullahs with a cancerous morality police state in operation against its people.

Wholesale change needs to occur across the whole Middle East. Modern Muslims and Jews and Christians need not be enemies, and there is no GOOD reason for them to remain so.

US will take action to protect US lives.
There won't be any action to directly support Netanyahu's offensives or protect any Israeli lives.

Nah,

The US has already said they will defend Israel against an attack from Iran etc.

I agree they won't back an offensive, but they will 100% act to protect Israels population.

Last edited:
It all depends on now they actually define Israel themselves.

To me, Israel as a political construct is one with a majority population of one overall ethnicity and religion that will seek to keep others as a perpetual minority (especially in the wake of nation-state laws - https://theconversation.com/israels-new-nation-state-law-restates-the-obvious-100310 )

I'd back the elimination of that state as a political construct. As I do a Iran, a nation run by a Grand Ayatollah and a Council of Mullahs with a cancerous morality police state in operation against its people.

Wholesale change needs to occur across the whole Middle East. Modern Muslims and Jews and Christians need not be enemies, and there is no GOOD reason for them to remain so.

doesn't matter how you define it. it only matters how Hezbollah define it. You can read their 1985 manifesto if you wish...it's pretty clear what they want.

But to put it simply they want Israel obliterated (that's the word they themselves use, Obliterate means to destroy utterly.)

Wholesale change is indeed needed, but the base fact is if these guys can't learn to live as Neighbours peace will never exist.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back