Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

So does this now constitute the "wider regional conflict" they were supposedly trying to avoid?
Yes. It became that when the IDF invaded Lebanon.
These Iranian bombs have not done much damage and Biden's condemnation of them is laughable hypocrisy.

These Iranian bombs have not done much damage and Biden's condemnation of them is laughable hypocrisy.
We don't know how much damage was done, and likely won't for a while. Israeli press censorship is notoriously tight. The footage I have posted suggest many missiles got through. What they hit, I can't say.

What I can say is that I hope a LOT of Israeli war machinery is in smoking ruins right now.

At least Iran is targeting military infrastrucure. Israel targets schools and hospitals and civilians.
Yes.... Where terrorists hide after they murder women and children.

Imagine being an internet cheerleader for such people!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does the US care what happens to Israel?
There will come a point where they don’t.

Hard to know how much damage was done but iron dome was next to useless by the look of these videos. More Israeli lies on display.

Missiles hitting the ground in Tel Aviv is a huge problem for Netanyahu.

But why do you "want" to see that?
The current war is happening whether I like it or not. I'd prefer if the two sides chose co-existence. BUT, that's not about to happen. SO, I'll make it no secret that I loathe Israel as it is right now. Sponsoring and protecting ethno-exlusive settlements into land they haven't even annexed. I loathe their human right abuses.

I loathe militant Islam and the religio-exclusive world that they want to inpose as well. But in this fight? An oppressed stateless people against a military behemoth with unlimited funding from Uncle Sam?

I cheer on every strike against the IDF.

I hate seeing attacks against civilians but military? The balls on the guy running up to place explosives near the turret of that Merkava? I'll cheer that on every f*cking day of the week..

For all the hysterics, there are no casualties. They hit military targets to take out military bases, weapons and equipments.
But of course they won't be able to help themselves and spark WWIII because they're egotistical narcissists.

For all the hysterics, there are no casualties. They hit military targets to take out military bases, weapons and equipments.
But of course they won't be able to help themselves and spark WWIII because they're egotistical narcissists.
How dare Iran strike military targets (!) (not condoning the terror attacks on the streets), but according to Israeli doctrine, the Iranians could have struck any civilian building in Tel Aviv and just claimed there were reservists in there.

Let's see the US hypocrisy of helping Israeli attack Iran, while they don't let Ukraine strike Russia or while they condone Israeli genocide. But hitting air-bases will be too far when it's Israel the poor old victim again.

Seems like Israel's hubris has caught up with them. Watch for Israel's wild retaliation either with US weapons or directly with US help. All while Biden is saying to de-escalate, but also that everything is Iran's fault.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back