Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I agree removing terrorists is for the best. I'm not sure where relief always fits in, depending on the harm to others.

I also find it heart crushing when innocent people are harmed and killed when taking action to kill terrorists. Even if I know the outcome outweighs the loss. Don't you agree?
Yes it’s unfortunate also unfortunate that these terrorists are hiding behind the people they are supposed to be championing.

Yes it’s unfortunate also unfortunate that these terrorists are hiding behind the people they are supposed to be championing.
Unfortunate is a really strange choice of word.

Innocent people.

That's why the concept of looking forward to 'Iran' being 'Next', in a FAFO situation is so abhorrent, right?

You talk about relief. How much relief do you feel at the idea of even more innocent men, women and children going through horrific slaughter in Iran in order to 'fix the problem'?

This human shields argument to justify the murder of civilians and bombing of their homes is a nonstarter. Hezbollah are clearly not going to camp out in the open.

It's basically saying it's better to punish 100 innocents than let one guilty person go unpunished.

Israel could end this tomorrow.

This human shields argument to justify the murder of civilians and bombing of their homes is a nonstarter. Hezbollah are clearly not going to camp out in the open.

It's basically saying it's better to punish 100 innocents than let one guilty person go unpunished.

Israel could end this tomorrow.
I guess you have no issues in Iran using nuclear missiles on Israel?

wtf is this nonsense? You really believe this crap you've written based off some Israeli youtuber?

Apartheid is not preferential treatment. Israel control the amount and type of food and water that enters Gaza ffs

In regards to education - https://cupblog.org/2023/08/23/why-...-the-worlds-best-educated-refugeesanne-irfan/
Well do me a favour and find me a Palestinian version of this Israeli YouTuber. Let's hear the Palestinian side of the story.

I am curious

Seriously dude, this guy is full of shit.
He might be, he might not be.

Brutal honest truth is all these Arab states tried to wipe out Israel the day they became independent.

Again.... Ask me why Iran wants to produce nuclear missiles to wipe out the Jews in that area?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Australia and Israel are democratic nations.

Is Hamas and Hezbollah groups of peace?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back