Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

depending on what side you're on, your interpretation will be consistent with that side.
Well if your on the Netanyahu side you advocate and accept the killing of 11,000 Palestinian children, 40,000 in total, bombing hospitals, schools , ambulances, residential housing, shooting children, killing hundreds of journalists, lying, abandoning hostages, advocating apartheid, advocating racist policy, invading and occupying sovereign countries, corrupting the supreme court of Israel , hateful rhetoric ect so your statement is a bit of a throw away line.

Last edited:
Yes you need to get rid of Islamism like this guy suggests.
Unfortunately I think he almost zero chance.

This prick's old man was the corrupt, brutal Shah of iran prior to the 1979 revolution that ousted him. His dad was "installed" by the UK/US after a coup that was requested by oil companies who didn't like the previous, democratically elected, government's plans to get fair value for their oil by nationalising a British oil company with a monopoly over Iranian oil.

The revolution was supported by a broad coalition not just the fundies that seized power once it was successful.

This prick's old man was the corrupt, brutal Shah of iran prior to the 1979 revolution that ousted him. His dad was "installed" by the UK/US after a coup that was requested by oil companies who didn't like the previous, democratically elected, government's plans to get fair value for their oil by nationalising a British oil company with a monopoly over Iranian oil.

The revolution was supported by a broad coalition not just the fundies that seized power once it was successful.
Yep, things have definitely improved in Iran since his departure.

Yep, things have definitely improved in Iran since his departure.
It would never have got to that point in the first place without the UK/US sposored coup you clown.

You know what gives fundy Islam O2? (Obviously not.)

Oppression.

Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, the Taliban, ISIS and the Houthis all grew as a result of oppression by their own rulers on behalf of the west or because another power oppressed them.

It would never have got to that point in the first place without the UK/US sposored coup you clown.

Oppression.

Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, the Taliban, ISIS and the Houthis all grew as a result of oppression by their own rulers on behalf of the west or because another power oppressed them.
You resort to insults due to an opposing view.

His reign came to an end in the late 70's for a variety of reasons.
Corruption, ill health, he pissed off sections of Islam, influence from Western countries...that is all true and i'm not denying it.

But why don't you also undertake some research and acknowledge the transformation of Iran into a vibrant, successful society for a number of decades before he was exiled in '79?

Now his son, who has been in exile since the early 80's and who has dedicated himself to opposing the Islamists controlling the country, and who has no association with his father's reign other than by name, speaks out with logical thoughts, promoting Democracy and is ridiculed by ignorant people such as you.

I'm sure a large portion of Iranians old enough to remember those times would prefer to see them again.
Especially the females.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, I meant locally.

even that is a stretch. I would think there are many palestinian-australians who have had family members wiped out in gaza...and I would think that many of them want revenge. I understand that you're reacting to a lot of crap from the lobby who tell lies from the other side of the fence

Well if your on the Netanyahu side you advocate and accept the killing of 11,000 Palestinian children, 40,000 in total, bombing hospitals, schools , ambulances, residential housing, shooting children, killing hundreds of journalists, lying, abandoning hostages, advocating apartheid, advocating racist policy, invading and occupying sovereign countries, corrupting the supreme court of Israel , hateful rhetoric ect so your statement is a bit of a throw away line.

well thats true...but fear, paranoia, religion and downright aggression can excuse just about anything....

That was part of the Zionist plan - to buy Palestinian territories in order to form a Jewish national state. Look at organisations such as the Jewish National Fund (established at the Fifth Zionist Congress), Palestine Land Development Company and the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (I mean, the name kind of gives it away).

No I didn't say that at all. They settled in Palestine peacefully and begun to purchase land to establish a national state. The Balfour Declaration promised them a national state which increased the land purchases.

The Arabs revolted to Jewish settlement with violence and subsequently lost more land by force.

That wasn't the plan - they wanted their own state to ensure they would be free from persecution. They did not want to live in a state where they would continue to live as second-class citizens under Islamic rule. You know this.

They made a commitment to the Hashemite Arabs (the Arabs of Hajez) not the Palestinian Arabs. Any agreement with the Hashemite Arabs regarding the future of Palestine is considered as vague and unclear by most scholars.

Well they were somewhat bound by the League of Nations Covenant but it was also pretty vague:

To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.

You are looking back at events from the early 1900s with a 2024 worldview with notions of 'fairness' or 'the right to self-determination' - which was then a rather nascent concept at the time as opposed to the principal of international law that it is now.

Was it 'fair' that the Jews were exiled from their homelands by the Assyrian empire? Or by the Babylonians? Or the Romans? In what year did 'fairness' start?

The objective fact is the Muslim Arabs won that land through conquest and subsequently lost it through conquest. Moaning about 'fairness' or 'the sneaky brits tricked us' will not change that fact one iota.
Objective fact. That’s ridiculous. Muslim Arabs didn’t lose due to consquest. They were under the false pretences of peace and negotiation.

If Israel is a ‘state’ not country, as so often quoted. Why not just push for an US state like Florida. The majority of Israelis are Americans anyway.
The Jewish community weren’t concerned about resettlement and happily lived in Germany, Austria, Poland prior to WW2.

well thats true...but fear, paranoia, religion and downright aggression can excuse just about anything....
It's more about Israel having the most extreme leader in it's history, he has never agreed to a Palestinian state in all his years.
They need a moderate leader who can be protected from assassination from the extremist Israeli's imo.

Netanyahu has done a good job of making Israel look more extreme than Hamas and Hezbollah. He's even making Iran look fairly moderate.
What a nutbag.
Chris Hedges the war correspondent and theologian said it is WRONG to assess Israel as one of one , and he is a strident critic , why does the West keep delivering ear materiEl , it cant merely be Eisenhower's MIC , would this make all in Western enabler countries complicit , since most reckon all Israelis are complicit

Oppression.

Here you go furball, here’s the oppressed you’re referring to….clown

You resort to insults due to an opposing view.

His reign came to an end in the late 70's for a variety of reasons.
Corruption, ill health, he pissed off sections of Islam, influence from Western countries...that is all true and i'm not denying it.

But why don't you also undertake some research and acknowledge the transformation of Iran into a vibrant, successful society for a number of decades before he was exiled in '79?

Now his son, who has been in exile since the early 80's and who has dedicated himself to opposing the Islamists controlling the country, and who has no association with his father's reign other than by name, speaks out with logical thoughts, promoting Democracy and is ridiculed by ignorant people such as you.

I'm sure a large portion of Iranians old enough to remember those times would prefer to see them again.
Especially the females.
I know about the white revolution. It was an attempt to stop a communist style actual revolution. When all they had to do was make land accessible to people and make wages and conditions fair via trade unions ... but they didn't.

It didn't exactly change anything, except on surface level. If it had the revolution would never have happened.

As for the children of failed kings... **** them. I'm not interested in their opinions or lectures on how democracy should work.

Here you go furball, here’s the oppressed you’re referring to….clown

They're a few photos of, most likely, the wealthiest people in a society where wealth wasn't distibuted evenly after a coup to stop the Democratic Government nationalising their energy resources the way Norway did. While those photos were being taken people were being tortured and killed by security agencies for trying to improve working wages and conditions.

It's more about Israel having the most extreme leader in it's history, he has never agreed to a Palestinian state in all his years.
They need a moderate leader who can be protected from assassination from the extremist Israeli's imo.

i think you're wrong. If he was replaced, the new leader would continue with the current strategy. The country is swinging more to the right. It's an acccepted fact. Many of the so-called "settlers" are from the US, and we all know how americans address conflict. Net has been doing illegal corrupt things. The people want to get rid of him but not his policies.

Netanyahu and the Western Media and Peter Dutton: Israel is fighting a battle against its extinction

I’ve always thought that line very weak. Israel faces no threat from Gaza anymore (the incursion only lasted a few hours before being beaten back), no threat of invasion from the West Bank, Egypt or Jordan. Hezbollah can attack from Lebanon but most missiles will be intercepted by Iron Dome, which will also intercept missiles from Iran.

Israel pretty much has no real existential threats. There might be some groups who say they want to eradicate it but even the most casual observer can see Israel is pretty well defended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back