Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG….semantics
People at his rally’s chanting “gas the Jews” but he refused to confirm it…of course he would.

As I said, why can’t we agree there’s fault on both sides?
Oh, that old lie, where the AJA doctored footage to make it sound like "gas the jews", but nobody actually said that?

There is more cheer-leading for Palestinian deaths than for Israeli deaths. And far more excusing of Palestinian deaths than Israeli.

Has there been a motion in Parliament to remember the 40,000 Palestinian victims, or 1,000 Lebanese victims, or just the 800 Israeli ones?

There's definitely some fault on both sides, but overall it's very one-sided.

There are no charities in Australia raising money to re-settle Israel with Islamic people, but there are multiple charities raising money to resettle Jews in Palestine

So it isn’t exactly carrot and stick approach is it.

It’s the carrot or even more carrot approach.

No “we will withdraw funding if you bomb these targets” it’s “we will give you more than ever before if you don’t bomb these targets”.
Only if what is reported is even remotely true.

I liked this post, but I don’t really understand how anyone can think that Israel is a client state of the US, it is surely the other way around. No US politician can seemingly get anywhere near power without pledging allegiance to Israel. The US government has seemingly unlimited funds available for Israel and bigger all to solve any of their own crises, and it’s all pretty much bipartisan.

Well it’s Israel as the 51st state really. And you have to think Israel doing what they are doing is completely green lit by Biden and co, as much as their public posturing says otherwise.

Words mean nothing, their actions show they are basically willing to fund Israel indefinitely.

Maybe this thread isn't for you champ. It requires intelligence and a grasp of adult concepts.
It’s ok furry ball pal
You can party with your Islamist friends, I don’t hold it against you.
Make sure to send me some happy snaps from your next trip to Tehran.
What’s your wife packing?
A little black number?

The only way to stop wars in the Middle East is to disarm Arab countries, and give Israel lands that make up the "promised land". I would probably add that any Arabs remaining with the newly enlarged Israel would need to accept a form of non-citizenship and those who couldn't accept that, would need to be expelled. I think that might fix the issue, but I'm open to suggestions.

I was suggesting a solution that would meet with the requirements of the Israelis. They want to recover the lands which constitute the "promised land" ...aka Israel as per 2000 years ago...the lands of the 12 tribes etc. If you have a look, that takes in the West Bank and parts of Jordan, syria, Lebanon etc.

Oh, you were ****ing serious? Good to see you acknowledge the end goal of Eretz Yisrael, but hilarious to think it's a good idea.

It’s ok furry ball pal
You can party with your Islamist friends, I don’t hold it against you.
Make sure to send me some happy snaps from your next trip to Tehran.
What’s your wife packing?
A little black number?
hopefully Israel can eradicate their regime and she will be able to where that little black number.

i've read quite a few comments around stopping israel by using public opinion....did you find those hilarious too?

Ukraine really should just let Russia have the lands they desire, it's the best way to end that war.

Hitler was right that Sudetenland was full of ethnic Germans, so really it belonged to Germany anyway.

It's rare to see someone advocate for Israeli Lebensraum so openly, but I actually applaud your bravery.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a ****ing ridiculous thing to say. How have the mods let you spout your racist bullshit in here?
Pretty sure I saw a mod post saying "no more, goodbye", if you get the gist......

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back