Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

no one is stifling anything, you are stifling yourself.

all i said was a genocide would be hard to prove

You said intent would be hard to prove. I pointed out there are multiple statements of genocidal intent from Israeli political leaders and IDF soldiers of all ranks.

Then you changed your mind and asked how you could prove the IDFs actions were deliberately genocidal. Now here we are.

, and then you are going off on some rant about why would it be hard to prove, than subsequently you agree it would be hard to prove

like what point are you trying to make here? you are going round in circles headbutting your own arse rofl.

I am replying to the things you are posting. This is how internet fora typically work. I understand if this is confusing for you.

not sure what you googled, but ethnic cleansing is not a technical war crime like genocide is.

genocide is war crime defined under the Genocide convention 1948. Ethnic Cleaning is just a term, it's not a defined war crime.

this will help explain it for you.

That was Encyclopedia Brittanica.

The forcible deportation of a population is a crime against humanity under the ICC statutes.

All these crimes Israel are committing are all so hard to define. It's all so complicated.

It's just hyperbole - accusing Israel of war crimes or human rights violations (for which there is plenty of evidence) doesn't have the same effect of accusations of genocide (the 'crime of crimes') - particularly when there are a number of other countries also committing war crimes and HRVs.

The accusation of genocide is also required to draw the comparison to the holocaust and portray Israel as the evil actor of the ME.

Are you trying to say the accusation is antisemitic, without saying it?

This isn't a foolproof rebuttal of that claim, but there are a number of Israeli genocide experts who have stated they believe Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians. Many holocaust survivors also. I give their opinion some considerable weight.

Are you trying to say the accusation is antisemitic, without saying it?

This isn't a foolproof rebuttal of that claim, but there are a number of Israeli genocide experts who have stated they believe Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians. Many holocaust survivors also. I give their opinion some considerable weight.
Israel has been accused of war crimes and human rights violations for decades.

Since Oct 7th the IDF, under the direction of the Israeli state, have engaged in an ongoing series of crimes against humanity. What Suspense is trying to do is delegitimise the question "Have these crimes against humanity crossed the line into full blown genocide" on the basis that the only reason these crimes are being called genocides is cos they are committed by Israelis; that the genocides in multiple locations in Africa, Yemen, Burma, other parts of Asia aren't really considered genocides by those of us that think this is a genocide and that our objections to this specific situation are based on something other than our nations and our allies ongoing support (both material and political) for this genocide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back