Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

They didn't. They launched missiles.
Then they launched missiles again because Israel killed commanders of a few groups who they were in open conflict with.
You can't fund Hamas or Hezbollah ,to fight against Israel, then get upset when Israel retaliate.

Apparently the USA were instrumental in getting Israel to limit their retaliation ( which mostly targeted the manufacturing of missiles that had their name on them ), not being able to get them to "not retaliate ). I can imagine the Israeli's going full psychopath if left unchecked.

Targeting missile production is one of the few actions where i'd consider that the correct use of the word "defence" has been used in the region.

Do you think the US would get upset if they were attacked for funding Israel? Would it get called retaliation?

Israel invaded lebanon in 1982 and trashed it and this led to the creation of hezbollah.....I think your cause and effect has a chicken or egg problem.

True but once again you had Bikers in the lounge room, throwing molotovs at the rival bikers riding past.
That time it was the PLO being able to use Lebanon as a base.

Do you think the US would get upset if they were attacked for funding Israel? Would it get called retaliation?

Say they were funding rebels in Nicaragua. ( which they did ).
If the Nicaraguan government killed prominent rebels , the USA were never going to launch missiles directly at the Nicaraguan military.
Its a sick and twisted game, but it still has rules.

As soon as Iran launched missiles directly at Israel, it went from a Hezbollah vs Israel conflict to an Iran vs Israel conflict as well.
If the USA launched missiles at Iran, it would be game on. But they won't , they are actually trying to de-escalate believe it or not. They wanted no retaliation against Iran believe it or not, what the Israeli's just did was a compromise.

Say they were funding rebels in Nicaragua. ( which they did ).
If the Nicaraguan government killed prominent rebels , the USA were never going to launch missiles directly at the Nicaraguan military.
Its a sick and twisted game, but it still has rules.

As soon as Iran launched missiles directly at Israel, it went from a Hezbollah vs Israel conflict to an Iran vs Israel conflict as well.
If the USA launched missiles at Iran, it would be game on. But they won't , they are actually trying to de-escalate believe it or not. They wanted no retaliation against Iran believe it or not, what the Israeli's just did was a compromise.
Didn't it move to Iran vs Israel with Israel blowing up an embassy?

True but once again you had Bikers in the lounge room, throwing molotovs at the rival bikers riding past.
That time it was the PLO being able to use Lebanon as a base.

well we can all go back to the post WW2 era... or in the case of your bikie gangs, the post vietnam war era....and the trouble started when the iraeli bikie stern gang and their supporters were given half of palestinian when their only claim to it was a period 2000 years ago when the great great etc grandfathers of the current gang held the patch.

Now I'm not expert in bikie gang warfare but if a gang loses its patch because the cops allocated it to another gang, then the gang in question is not going to be happy and is going to firebomb the new gang's headquarters

i'm no expert in this and I'm not going to defend this forensically, but I believe the israelis are trying to get the promised land back...to achieve nirvana or whatever endgame judaism preaches.

The problem is that the boundaries of the promised land are rubbery....but here's an idea and it demonstrates the reason the israelis are going after lebannon, the west bank and gaza...

You can see how the Lebanese city of Tyre is well within the promised land. Gaza is in the promised land and so is the west bank and a lot of jordan. Bad luck fellas.

1730099398602.png

My suggestion is to give it to the israelis. Put a fence around the lot of it...I know the arabs in the middle east will reject this suggestion, but it's the only way to appease these people. It's like a jim jones cult...

'Ireland is not going to “wait” for the rest of the EU to take action against extremist Israeli settlers, the country’s prime minister has said, amid growing frustration in Dublin and Madrid over Brussels’ perceived inaction.

On his way into a cabinet meeting in Dublin, Simon Harris said he Ireland is “not going to wait for consensus” in the EU to take action.

It comes as Ireland looks afresh at drating legislation which could block imports of products made in the occupied territories.

Such laws were considered in 2020 but it is thought a stronger legal case exists in the wake of July’s International Court of Justice advisory opinion that there were multiple breaches of international law in the occupation of Palestinian territories.' Guardian live blog
In B4 that’s Antisemitism comments

Of course they support them, otherwise the terrorists will keep raping and killing there families on there land ffs

could you clearly define you're terrorists next time you post please. I presume your talking about the israelis when you refer to terrorists who engage in proctology and killing of families.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm no expert in this and I'm not going to defend this forensically, but I believe the israelis are trying to get the promised land back...

Yeah, nah.

Not all Jews are zionists, and not all Jews support what Israel is doing.

You are siding with the Israeli government.

Hello!

Jewish guy here, checking in.

I don't support Israel's far-right nationalist government committing war crimes against Palestinians.

So yeah, you're referring to me. Hi.

Hello!

Jewish guy here, checking in.

I don't support Israel's far-right nationalist government committing war crimes against Palestinians.

So yeah, you're referring to me. Hi.

one down.....7,207,999 to go....

Demographics of Israel (including Israelis in West Bank)
NationalityIsraelis
Major ethnicJews (7,208,000, 73.6%)

one down.....7,207,999 to go....

Demographics of Israel (including Israelis in West Bank)
NationalityIsraelis
Major ethnicJews (7,208,000, 73.6%)

That's unfair - there are thousands of Israelis protesting their governments actions, and many were protesting Netanyahu well before any events of the last 12 months.

There are a number of brave Israelis condemning Israel's actions on social media and they are having their voices heard.

1730121885344.png

1730121940097.png

That's unfair - there are thousands of Israelis protesting their governments actions, and many were protesting Netanyahu well before any events of the last 12 months.

There are a number of brave Israelis condemning Israel's actions on social media and they are having their voices heard.

Welcome to the unfair world. I'm represented by a pack of politicians who are slaves to the jewish lobby....and people elsewhere in the world probably think that all aussies support murder. We'll just have to suffer ...

i'm no expert in this and I'm not going to defend this forensically, but I believe the israelis are trying to get the promised land back...to achieve nirvana or whatever endgame judaism preaches.

The problem is that the boundaries of the promised land are rubbery....but here's an idea and it demonstrates the reason the israelis are going after lebannon, the west bank and gaza...

You can see how the Lebanese city of Tyre is well within the promised land. Gaza is in the promised land and so is the west bank and a lot of jordan. Bad luck fellas.

View attachment 2153193

My suggestion is to give it to the israelis. Put a fence around the lot of it...I know the arabs in the middle east will reject this suggestion, but it's the only way to appease these people. It's like a jim jones cult...
They don't want the "promised land". They want gas and oil reserves of the gazan coast. They want a canal to compete with the Suez as well. Religion is just a guise for financial gain by colonisation. Gaza is like a large version of the old Australian missions for aboriginal people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back