Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Welcome To Richmond Ivan Maric

Whoops Maric deal not final...wish they would hurry up get the deal done
Looks like everyone jumped the gun early on this one.

Would not have picked him up myself but I'm open to persuasion, let's see how he goes.

Hope he doesn't give away those stupid ruck infringement free kicks like he used to at Adelaide.

He might not be Dean Cox but you will get to appreciate big Eeeevaaan in time I'm sure, will give your club 100% commitment and effort every time he pulls on the Tiger's guernsey. Doesn't mind a bit of "argy bargy" either if someone upsets him , sad to see the the big bloke go and genuinely hope he does well for you guys.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, picks debate and Lynch medical holding it up a bit.

Thanks. Seems like a formality. Reckon Lynch is a good get for you guys too.

Deal isnt official yet, but as good as done. Happy to give up pick 37, hoping we get rid of mcguane to get back into the 2nd round

Second rounder?

What a shock ;)

Seems like a good deal for both parties involved.

I expect you guys to make the finals next year, and, trust me, you'll become Ivan fans pretty damned quickly.

Good footballer, great bloke.

I'm glad that he's now a Tiger, as I've said a few times, I like you guys, so I'll still be able to barrack for Maric.

Second rounder?

What a shock ;)

I expect you guys to make the finals next year, and, trust me, you'll become Ivan fans pretty damned quickly.

I'm glad that he's now a Tiger, as I've said a few times, I like you guys, so I'll still be able to barrack for Maric.
As long as he competes for 4 quarters week in week out he'll win me over pretty quickly

Second rounder?

What a shock ;)

Thanks for your considered, mature, non-inflammatory contributions of late Kingy. Be well and see you in Draft Week!

Second rounder?

What a shock ;)

And I sincerely hope Tambling shows something for you guys next year.

Second rounder?

What a shock ;)

My thoughts exactly.

I want to see him punch a Carlton player in round 1... :)

As long as he competes for 4 quarters week in week out he'll win me over pretty quickly

Guaranteed. He gives his all, flies the flag and writes great blogs!

And I sincerely hope Tambling shows something for you guys next year.

Me too! I want to see him in the guts. Has all the tools to be an elite inside mid (bar the elite clean hands....can be fumbly but it looks nerve based).

PErhaps we can get him high before a game or something?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back