Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Welcome To Richmond Ivan Maric

Congrats, guys. Hope he becomes as popular at tigerland as he was over here. There are very few players in the league with more heart than big Ivan.

I'm sure he won't lose any sleep over that.

I'm sure he will be crying himself to sleep that some random on the internet who has never met him and barely seen him in all likelihood won't welcome him to the club.

It will be nice to see a 200cm 100kg bloke being the first in to help a team mate in a skirmish instead of 178cm 80kg Jake King;)
Can't wait to see him in the yellow and black

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really disappointed with this. We better hope pick 15 and Morris are bloody good because we still lack so much depth. Not really a good time to be trading out decent picks for average SANFL players.
Seen him play? Pick 37 is an awesome pick. Could have got NicNat for that.

TWR have just said the deal has been done...

...but they're just waiting for final details.

So what that means is nothing has really changed, nothing is going on at the moment, but keep listening because we're struggling for info here.

I thought we were going to stop merging threads.... now the deal is done deserves it' sown thread surely!!

Or do we have to go through 11 pages everytime we get a trade down?

It will be nice to see a 200cm 100kg bloke being the first in to help a team mate in a skirmish instead of 178cm 80kg Jake King;)
Can't wait to see him in the yellow and black

Only way Maric will beat Jakey to a blue is if Jakey is on the other side of the country.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back