Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Welcome To Richmond Ivan Maric

I thought we were going to stop merging threads.... now the deal is done deserves it' sown thread surely!!

Or do we have to go through 11 pages everytime we get a trade down?

Nothing has been merged.

Welcome big Ivan!!

Really excited about the prospects of having a competent ruck palming it down to our midfield!

Oh and just so you guys know, dawson is not heading to sunny adelaide cause ITS ****ING RAINING HERE, WE GOT STORM AND ALL SORTS OF SHIT, get your facts right reporters FFS..............

what number shall he have?

#5 I reckon, keep the ruck tradition going. Or 7, whatever. By the way UTG, you are aware that Grigg doesn't have an All Australian jumper? He has an Australian International Rules jumper, something far inferior. It's still good, but if Carlton fans get wind of it they're going to go mental.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will you be buying a Richmond interstate membership Kingy?:p
I sense a bit of man love for Ivan

Nah, I already have too many expensive hobbies stealing my money and time :(

But I do like watching you guys, and having Maric there will make it even more enjoyable.

Good get for you guys, and at a reasonable price :thumbsu:

#5 I reckon, keep the ruck tradition going. Or 7, whatever. By the way UTG, you are aware that Grigg doesn't have an All Australian jumper? He has an Australian International Rules jumper, something far inferior. It's still good, but if Carlton fans get wind of it they're going to go mental.

Yes I know that. Carlton fans are my target audience...

Maric is sure to get a higher number than Graham.
So that'll be 24.
But then Grigg walked straight into 6, so my bet will be 7.

But i'll hedge my bets with 22, 19, 16 or 15 ;)

Yeah great stuff RFC :rolleyes:

Mr 200cm Maric averaging 11 per game hit outs for 2011 :confused:
Maric played as a 2nd ruckman this year behind Jacobs who basically did all the rucking so Maric wasn't in the middle much at all.

The season before Maric was one of the best tap out ruckman to advantage (by %). Best of luck to Maric at the Tigers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivan Maric ( includes Welcome to Richmond Ivan Maric )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back